July 24, 2014 | 1577 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Cocoa Puff & Honey Pot

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8585

this shadow is amazing!it's very pigmented and i even like it better than mac!these shadows apply like butter and gives you a gorgeous smokey eye!i will buy these until they are discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by jeannamv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this duo. It's my go-to when I can't figure out what to put on and always looks amazing. The color payoff is perfect and they go together better than any brown/gold duos/sets I've had before.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mintcandyapple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first experience with Too Faced shadows. I was SO impressed! The formula is super soft and bendable, with great pigmentation. I would definitely repurchase and check out other TF shadows. These two colors are also really universal and could work on any complexion, IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by mcswirlgirl

I don't have this particular item; I have the Natural Eye Palette, and these two colors come in it. These are my favorite colors in the palette, and they are the ones I use the most. They are the "Fashion" part of the palette. If you want to save your money, you should definitely get this duo instead of the palette. Maybe also look into one of the highlighting shadows like Silk Teddy (a pretty shimmery champagne) or Nude Beach (which is like Silk Teddy but is really glittery).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 6:34:00 AM More reviews by fihe

so after checking out the Natural Eye palette at Sephora, I decided I needed to get these two shades because they were my favorites in the palette. I'm mostly a drugstore makeup user, so I was blown away by these! not only is the texture so soft and blendable, but the colors are well pigmented and look absolutely beautiful.

UPDATE 05/25/12: I actually swapped this away quite a while ago. I lowered my rating from a 5 to a 3, because even though the quality of these shadows is excellent, I found the gold color to be too warm on me. even though people with darker/warmer skin may like this gold shade, I don't think many people appreciate the chunks of glitter in the brown shade. they were annoying, lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful Eyeshadow duo. It is a beautiful soft, soft, gold with a beautiful medium copper brown with slightly gold and copper sparkle, basically for a beautiful soft neutral eye.My sister put me on to this, and I had to order it. This is by far one of the prettiest browns in this duo. I think I will be wearing this all the time, this is going to stay in my makeup bag. I love the packaging, it reminds me of an 80's record.