October 22, 2014 | 1125 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Facial Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Vanhusk

This moisturiser is great value. It offers what I would describe as a medium moisturisation level, with no nasty ingredients it doesn't cause any irritation. I think it's one of the best moisturisers for the low-cost range, especially for those with sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by EstrellaJoy

I love Sukin, the fact that they are natural, cruelty-free and inexpensive.
However, this moisturiser seemed to make my face burn, so I had to switch to the sensitive version which solved the problem.

This moisturizer seems to be better suited for Oily skinned people, as it doesn't last long enough on dry/combination skin in my experience. I usually put two applications of my sensitive version, and that seems to hydrate my skin enough (I'm writing this in winter, Australia).

So if you don't have sensitive skin, and have Oily skin, this is the perfect moisturizer for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite face moisturiser! The best thing about sukin is that they don't test on animals and it's all natural ingredients! I have sensitive skin so this product is perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

It is very hydrating moisturiser! Not thick which I like, it smells so good! Sukin claims there is no perfume in the product, but I don't think the strong smell is natural, as to the moisturiser itself, did a great job! Not greasy not break me out! Good for sensitive skin. I like it and recommend it, the only downside is it is simply target on hydration, I need some more anti ageing stuff, or something can help me with my problematic skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Before switching to pure coconut oil, this was my go-to moisturiser and it does its job decently. It smells wonderful, and is not too oily or greasy one bit and absorbs well. It goes wonderfully with make-up (just concealer for me - I mix them before I apply to my face).

I would say it falls short in moisturising strength when compared to coconut oil, as I'd still produce lots of sebum with this product. Since switching to coconut oil as moisturiser, I no longer have greasy skin. It does a good enough job if you don't have oily skin though.

That said, I have certainly moved on from this product to coconut oil - for health, economical and quality reasons.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by norahlola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like Sukin moisturisers but find this one too strongly fragranced so will stick with the Sensitive range from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by cesalica

I have oily/combi skin. And this moisturizer made my face shine like never before. It moisturizes, but it doesn't retain the moisture. It's more suitable for dry skin considering the amount of oil there is in this moisturizer (based on the ingredients list).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by holborner

Best value organic skincare in the market. I'd pair it with one of their skin oils at night (I use their rosehip oil) Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by daniellebianca

Love it. A little of this stuff goes a long way so I don't run through a whole bottle so quickly. The fact that it's in a pump bottle also scores brownie points with me because it's more hygienic than tubs!

The moisturiser itself smells great and isn't too heavy, works well on my combination skin. It absorbs pretty quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth without leaving my face feeling greasy afterward. It's also vegan and free of animal testing. Definitely a favourite product of mine. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by reinazee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product on and off for the last few months and I really love it! The texture is light lotion, it absorbs quickly and smells delicious - like candied oranges.
The only issues I've had with it is when I'm suffering from dermatitis on my face (caused by food allergies), I find that it isn't moisturizing enough - as a few other reviewers have already pointed out - and that the essential oils tend to irritate my skin further. So this may be a problem for people with very dry or sensitive skin.
I go right back to this when my skin is back to normal though; and I use this over vitamin E cream at night and wake up with baby soft skin! Will definitely get another bottle when I run out, and I'd also like to try some of their hair products.