November 26, 2014 | 1599 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Laneige - Perfect Renew Dual Touch Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall this product is not bad. I have been using it for about half a year already. It lasts for a long time. I liked the idea of having two creams for day and night in one package.
I didn't have any concerns with this cream but I also didn't see noticeable improvement on my eyes.
I think I want to try something else after I finish this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Chibi12

This eye cream dual has to be my favourate out of the perfect renew range. I have fine lines on my low eye and at the outer corners, both I hate as it makes using concealer around the eyes hell. But this eye cream has made such a difference, I've noticed my lines are less obvious and the skin around my eyes are hydrated and plump. A little goes a very long way, I use the tiniest amount on my eyes which means the eye creams are going to last a long while. The day cream has an spf which is a bonus as it means I don't have to put on an extra spf on in the mornings. The packaging is very good quality, it is quite expensive but well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

One of their pricier products but if it works, then it is worth it. For me, this is a great eye cream. I like their day cream with SPF. Very light and easily absorbed. Concealer glides on smoothly on top of this.

Night cream is also light (perhaps not moisturizing enough for older skin)

It basically hydrates but that's about it. I recommend as a preventive product as it didn't do much else for me, no improvement in dark circles/fine lines/wrinkles.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by keiradead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Laneige products are not good on sensitive skin.

This stings my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by mer13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for 7 months....it took about a month to see a change in the lines around my eyes and I have been very happy with the results since then. I use it religiously and it lasted 6 months before I had to buy another.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by dvdgal

I got samples from the shop where I bought Laneige sleeping pack and peeling gel. I hate this dual eye cream. The day time SPF cream is not moisturizing enough and irritate my eyes. Night time cream just purely not moisturizing enough for my 30s skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeupx

One of my favorite eye creams ever. It smells good and refreshes my skin. I really like the fact that there is a day and night cream. And the day one has spf 25 as well and both serving the purpose of anti-aging. The day cream takes a little longer to absorb while the night cream absorb rather quickly. I believe it's around $60 but it's definitely worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a full size sample of the perfect renew line during their holiday promotion (trial kit with purchase of $60). I was really excited to try this eye cream since the skin under my eyes is pretty bad due to excessive sun damage even though I'm young. This dual eye cream comes with a night cream and a day cream with SPF 25 PA++. The night cream was okay, it has a watery texture and is average, not very moisturizing. I like the day cream because it has SPF and feels a little more moisturizing. Overall it's an okay under-eye skincare product, but I would definitely not purchase the full size because it's so expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$60 for a dual container that has 15 mL of the day eye cream and 15 mL of the night eye cream which makes a total of 1 fl oz. The day eye cream includes sun protection (spf 25/PA++). I personally love how most of Laneige products smell and this is no exception. I find that they smell fresh, clean, but no overpowering. $60 is definitely not cheap, but you're not supposed to use a lot of product under the eyes anyhow (this can cause milia, or tiny bumps). I bought it this summer and have been using it every morning and night and am still left with 75% left in each side. I don't know if it does anything drastic to under eye problems because... well I don't suffer from noticeable under eye circles or wrinkles. I am using this as a preventative treatment. Overall, I really like this product. I might repurchase it or I might try something else.