September 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lip Gloss - L.A. Colors - Just Kissed

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is probably one of my favorites out of the l.a. colors lip glosses.its a pink lip gloss that go on clear with pink glitter,it smell and tastes like bubblegum.A guy friend of mine says that it tastes like spearmint gum lol.I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by lydiafan77

Don't have this product in my collection right now, but planning on buying it next time I go to Dollar Tree. These LA Colors Lip Glosses are just as good as the ones that cost more, such as: Maybelline, Sephora, etc. I won't ever go to Sephora again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Another winner from L.A. Girls and DollarTree. Just Kissed looks to be a shimmery light warm pink but applies very sheerly, leaving just a hint of colour and a very pretty glimmery shine that just makes your lips look moist and full. On me it leaves practically no colour but the shine is very pretty, kind of luminating without looking teeny-bopperish or glittery. Packaging is decent (clear bottom, black lid, doefoot applicator) and the scent is faintly fruity, maybe bubblegummy but not overpowering at all and not chemically like soooo many others I've tried. Wears well, isn't sticky, and I find it IS moisturizing... I can use this on it's own for moisture. One of those little staples you want a few of around the house, in the purse, in the gym bag... And, it's cruelty free.