April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Lip Gloss - Kiss New York- Brush On Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by jatakiss76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss. As a matter of fact its my favorite lipgloss. It leaves a tingling sensation on your lips and the shine last for hours. I'm so excited. I'm a lipgloss junkie so I will be going back to my local beauty supply store to buy all of them:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's been a very long time since I had a Truely Sexy Lipgloss formula. This is it. Really.
Packaging reads: Anti wrinkle/Vitamin E. Brush On Lip Gloss.
Color: Lust (soft, pinky milk chocolate)
Now, you know when we use lipliners to fill in full lips for long lasting color, this can be drying: wrinkles. I wore this over MUFE lipliner and had a good 6 hours wear. I did have a drink:) no eating, without needing a touch up.
So, without lipstick, this gloss is heavy enough to deposit moisture aplenty for a smooth glossy look without a heavy sticky feel. Smells like peppermint. Has a refreshing tingly feel without burning feel. Sorry, no plumping action.
Feels Oh so Good. And did I mention Sexy? This thing FEELS sexy. Just what I need for the spring and a brand new summer approaching.
Generous 0.5fl oz - Under $3usd. Found this gem at local beauty supply store and going back to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss is AWESOME! My roommate didn't like it when she bought it, so she gave it to me! One try and I loved it!!! It's cheap! Plus, the formula has anti-wrinkle properties. When you put it on, it has a minty taste and you can feel a tingly sensation on your lips! It lasts for a long time, and it keeps my lips moisturized. My Favorite Pink is the color that I love! I want to go back and buy some more since I use it so much! Definite repurchase!!!!