September 1, 2014 | 1887 users online

Fragrances - Ed Hardy Born Wild

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume. I smelled this a few months ago on my manager and I asked her what she was wearing, she said it was an ed hardy perfume, but she couldn't remember the name. I saw this on sale at Marshall's and had to have it. I asked the sales girl to open the box so I could smell it before I bought it and it was the scent she was wearing. I finally found it. I've had it on for about 4 hours and I can smell it on myself and someone complemented me at the store. I've been looking for something for day to day wear and I think I've found it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by bookwyrmsmith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very Fruity .
So then -not exactly my thing as I generally favor the woodsier notes,bold florals and classic Chypres and thier varients (Samsara,With Love/,Fracas,Black Orchid/,Mitsouko,Yvresse,Coty Chypre), .I find this to be a almost wearable(for me) Fruity musk floral .The scent I get from this is pretty much Canned Peaches,possibly with some apple and pear and definitely some Pineapple and Manderin orange. There --may-- be a flower or two that got buried under the can of fruit cocktail but it's pretty well buried .Some light shampoo musk rounds out the scent.
I suspect this may work better on those who really pull off fruity florals better. Longevity seems like it will be better than Viva La Juicy.I think this is a maybe get a mini or purchase in a group mixed lot for me. I tested Born Wild from a carded spray sample.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Fresh and clean. Fruity and floral.. Lacks originality like most celebrity fragrances today. This is a safe perfume for the younger generation. It's a good running out to the store to run some errands on a Saturday perfume. Kind of smells like everything else on the market geared towards teens though. It's not bad just hum drum..

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Ed Hardy born wild smells much better than the other ed hardy perfumes. I can smell a lot of peach blossoms then magnolia and lily of valley! If you want to smell like you have been kissed by tropical fruits then grab this perfume.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

It smells great a little bit young smelling though, but it doesn't last...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE perfumes, fragrances, body sprays - you name it. I have Brittany Spears Curious, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Snooki's First Perfume, Victoria's Secret Perfumes. This perfume by far beats them all !!! The only perfume that compares to it is Coach's Poppy , but I think I like this better. I initially got this as a perfume roller & I was beyond impressed with the scent and the longevity. It was stronger then spraying my bottles of perfume. I absolutely love this stuff, it's a perfect mix of fruity but not too sweet - kinda hard to describe. And the smell lasts forever and doesn't wear off in 10 minutes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't care about the brand, the bottle, or anything else. I would legitimately bathe in this fragrance. I want everything I own to smell like this. I would buy cosmetics that smell like this, hair care products that smell like it, everything.

I would spray every article of clothing I own with it, I would coat myself in it. I would want my violin, bow, hair products, papers, office supplies, to smell like this!

I ADORE IT. I am so far in love with it that I can't even help myself. I need a full size bottle. I need 50 full size bottles. I'm officially obsessed. And I don't care that it smells of the generic fruit basket scent, I care not!

Look down upon me all you wish, chastise me for my lack of originality, but it will fall upon deaf ears, for I am smitten.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by AmberKay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I looove this! I get so many compliments on it. I bought the Love & Luck, which is OK, but it came with a Born Wild roll-on. Perfect to carry around, and roll-on scents are a great pick-me-up, ego boost. Just pull it out of your purse, roll it on your pulse points, instant sexy. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Ava_B

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this fragrance! It reminds me of fresh fruit and clean linen. Excellent for warm weather. I don't like the bottle artwork, personally, but the fragrance makes up for it. I've worn it for two spring/summers and have no plans on stopping. It's my signature scent. I think the twin fragrance is Hippie Chic by True Religion. They smell almost identical to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this. Picked up the smaller $12 bottle at Walmart today. Its such a fresh and clean beauty. Very nice for spring and summer.