October 1, 2014 | 1720 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Easyshine Glossy Lipcolor--Sugar Cookie

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by cherlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this and LOVE it. So cheap and nice nice formula. Glides on so smooth and just light. The color payoff is super. It's a great nude color and I also bought the jordana lipliner in rockin rose which is a nude type color and goes awesome with this lipstick.
My lips look soooo much fuller and really great!!!!
Buy it now!! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Annabells117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a business trip bc my lips were dry and this looked like an unoffensive color for work. It is! & it's turned out to be one of my favorite lip products. That's saying a lot, bc I have every type of high-end lip product from Chanel Glossimers to YSL Rouge Volupte to Estee Lauders crystal line. I love this product. It's moisturizing and the perfect soft brown nude. It wears well and goes with any makeup look. It's a no-makeup item of makeup and I imagine it'll look great on most skin tones. 5 lippies! I've repurchased over and over and given these as stocking stuffers. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, very highly surprised and impressed with this product. I have several shades but Sugar cookie is my favorite so far. This product reminds me of a more sheer, glossier version of Clinique's Almost Lipstick, at about a 10th of the price. Sugar Cookie is the perfect, every day, "Goes with everything" nude shade. Plus it smells and tastes great. It doesn't last as long as a lipstick but longer than your average gloss. My only real issue is the packaging, as another reviewer pointed out, since the top doesn't go all the way down it can get messy. But for the price, I'll suck it up. LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by candicehope

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. I usually use the CG lipslicks, but these little glosses come in great colors, taste good, and I get them at Walgreens for $1.99. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's like a mockup of NARS Sweet Revenge lipgloss or MAC Revealing Lipglass, but in the form of a lipstick. I love this product, everything about it besides the packaging. I nicked the thing a couple of times because it doesn't go down all the way. My boyfriend liked the slight sugary taste when he kissed me (good thing!), and I think I'm going to get this in a couple of different flavors... I'm dying to try the cinnamon one. If Christmas had a taste, it would be Sugar Cookie :) All in all, great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by 14girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very smooth. They are in very pretty colors. Sheer color with slight shimmer. They are much like a lip gloss in lipstick form! I love the packaging it is so sleek. Overall I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

This is similar to the CG Lipslicks--a translucent glossy lipcolor with little staying power. The CGs are larger, but some of these actually have a bit more tint, so probably last a little longer. This is a pretty MLBB medium pink-brown--good for an everyday swipe, and the slight sugar taste is pleasant and true to name.The tube is simple and not the sturdiest, but that's to be expected because it's so cheap! Would buy again since it's small enough to keep in my purse for a touch-up.