August 2, 2014 | 1180 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dial - Bodywash Lavender & Twilight Jasmine

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by bfresh0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is seriously the best smelling body wash ever!! I have never smelled anything I love so much! It lathers so nicely and it's great for bubble baths I like that it's antibacterial too. I have tried so many ( philosophy, dove, neutrogena, caress, etc.) and this is my all time favorite!!! It doesn't dry out my skin and lathers nicely

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this leaves my skin so clean and soft with a light fragrance. It never leaves me itchy or flaky. It doesn't contribute to body acne which is a plus since I break out easily on my back and chest. I bought my bottle at Walmart for less than four bucks. I don't really have to use a wash cloth or loofah to get this to lather either. I wish the scent would linger a bit longer but for the price I can live with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by sexyann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought another bottle of this. This is a nice body-wash! It leaves my skin very soft and has a nice scent. I highly recommend this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by aswedriveawayy

I use this mostly on my back because I am afraid it might be too drying on my overall body. I believe it helps with an back acne because of the antibacterial properties and I haven't noticed any tight/dry skin except in the winter when the rest of my skin is also dry. I LOVE the scent of this. It is strong but not really overbearing, I can usually smell it hours later which is definitely a plus. I will be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

Update 6/15/11:
I couldn't find this again after my original review until this week, so I bought it again. And I stil LOOOOOVE it!!!

I had been using Dove's moisturizing bodywash but my skin was still pretty dry and I had kp bumps on my elbows, knees, and lower legs. After using this bodywash **ONCE** they're GONE! I thought Dove was supposed to be super moisturizing so I'm really surprised at the difference. Bodywash is the only thing I changed.

This stuff is also GREAT for shaving your legs! It is slippery and 'gelly' which lets me have a quick, easy shave. Dove didn't work nearly as well. I'd give it more lippies but I already gave it 5. :-p

Original review:

I LOVE THIS BODYWASH!!!!

I was searching for a bodywash that 1)cleans well, 2)doesn't strip my skin, 3)doesn't irritate my skin, 4)is affordable, 5)and leaves you smelling nice after the shower.

This is it! Most Dial bodywashes that I've tried have strong fragrances that linger well after the shower. They call it, "All day freshness" and it really is. I've used the Spring Water & Mountain something or other that both had strong clean scents. This lavender one also has a nice, clean scent but with a feminine twist of lavender and jasmine. It leaves my skin soft & smooth with a pretty, clean, lightly floral scent all day(or almost all day).

I got it buy one get one free(at about $5 each) so it was definitely affordable.

Will repurchase. :-)