August 23, 2014 | 1827 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Stipple

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ambercriedwolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is absolutely phenomenal, especially for the price! I bought two of these almost a year ago and I love them! They retail at $3 on the ELF website but ELF is always running sales and you can get them even cheaper than that sometimes.

This brush gives a very nice application that never looks cakey. Though you may have to spend a little more time blending to make sure everything looks right, the end result is always worth it. I will always have a few of these in my collection.

If you are wanting to try a stipplng brush, definitely grab this and give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh. I was not impressed with this brush. Though soft, the bristles were too sparse. It did get the job done for my tinted foundation but it was a bit of a chore. I wouldn't recommend this brush for blush either. At least at $1.50 it wasn't a complete loss. I just wouldn't bother buying it because it will probably just collect dust.

Buy that flat top powder brush instead!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love elf studio brushes, but this is the only one that for me doesnīt make sense. Bristles are too sparse and long, so tīs hard to have a precise aplication... not good for liquid Foundation imo. I would recommend elf studio powder brush or real techniques buffing brush instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the stars of the Studio line. Like most of the studio line brushes, the quality here is great. No shedding, withstands washing, holds shape over time. This is my favorite stippling brush for applying foundation. The bristles are packed at exactly the right density so that both stippling and blending out are quick and easy. Not too floppy, not too dense, just right. I even prefer this over more expensive stippling brushes I own. My only issue is that after a few months the base where the hairs attach came loose from the handle. I'm assuming it was not glued down properly. This was disappointing since I am very careful about properly washing brushes and nothing like this has happened to any of my brushes before or since. But at this price, repurchasing is not a problem and I don't feel too bothered by it. It's a definite must have in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

My HG brush, I have like 3 of this in my kit. Out of every expensive or cheap brushes that I own, this is the best. It's so cheap, look expensive though. Work best with foundation, BB cream, CC cream, cream blush. It blending beautifully. I would repurchase it again and again and again, and you should to, it's a MUST. Life saver

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

I really like this brush! It may not be my first choice for applying foundation, but it is phenomenal for applying powder. I am one of those people how find that after I've applied liquid foundation, when I apply powder with a brush it takes some of the foundation of and even makes my skin look a little patchy. This brush does not do that! It lightly dusts the powder over your skin, leaves your foundation perfectly intact and applys just the right amount so that you don't look cakey. I have recently switched to this from my large smashbox powder brush and I'm loving it. It do set some areas of my face with a smaller brush (undereyes and around the nose) but I do that regardless of which brush I use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this to experiment with the stippling technique and I absolutely love it. I have tried other foundation brushes in the past but I always preferred my fingers to apply however this brush has changed my mind. It gives such a airbrush finish and feels so soft on the face. I haven't had any problems with shedding and think this is a great quality brush for such a low price.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Bought this for 10Sdg... Anyway, if you're looking for a stippling brush for your foundation this is not it. There are much better brushes out there! :) I use this for blending out my blush if I put too much. Overall, it's definitely not an essential brush. Kinda wished I didn't spend my $$ on it. :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Not loving this brush at all. I find that there's not a lot of bristles so it's not the best for applying product. This may work ok for applying a highlight cause you don't want to over apply that. I love elf and have several brushes that have been hits for me so this makes me a little sad. Still it was only $3 so not like I really wasted anything. I much much perfer the ELF small stipple brush now that ones amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by PeopleWillStare

This brush is very affordable (only $3 at Target), very soft, and makes any application of foundation a breeze. Two thumbs up!