September 21, 2014 | 1765 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Mrs. Whippy Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

i said i would buy this again because if you dont like bubbles, then this one was great. It smells so nice and feminine and the smells stays on you all night.
I personally wouldnt buy it again because i like bubbles in my bath.
i like the rosy smell and im not a rosy smelling person. it wasnt too moisturising, didnt really do much in the way of skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually don't take baths, so when I go to lush I only pick up one or two bath products for special occasions. Well, last time I picked up Mrs.Whippy, as I've been meaning to try it for awhile now. I am running a fever and very sore (what a very special occasion) so I decided to plop this baby into a warm bath. First thing I noticed was the scent, as everyone has already mentioned, it smells delicious. I love the lush bath bombs that turn colors, and this one exploded into a bright pink! So much fun. ALSO, to top it off, my skin leans more towards the dry side, and this made the bathwater very "milky", which was soothing and moisturizing to my skin. Love! Buying more online right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tried this for the first time tonight - it's lovely! I love the creamy bubbles the "whipped" part creates, and the pink center smells pretty and light. Together they create an awesome pink, creamy, soft bath. My bathroom (and me!) still smell great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

Another one of my favourite bath bombs. I love fruity scents and creamy baths and that's what this bomb delivers. Mrs. Whippy is the perfect name for this bomb because it makes your bath so creamy and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by KeLLsTar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love Mrs Whippy. This is my favourite bath ballistic & one that I repurchase again & again. Yes, it is expensive but it's worth it for a lovely treat.

The scent is angelic, a beautiful smoky creamy vanilla with a hint of strawberry which lasts on the skin & makes the bathroom & surrounding area smell amazing.

The swirly cream & pink concoction is beautiful to watch & doesnt just sink to the bottom of the tub. My skin feels silky smooth after using Mrs Whippy.

I was SO disappointed in the Vanilla Fountain Ballistic & was going to skip buying more bath bombs, but Mrs Whippy made up + more for Vanilla Fountain's failures.

I have heard a rumour that Mrs Whippy has been discontinued. If it has I will be SO disappointed. I was told its due to the product being too fragile - if that's the case I wouldn't mind Mrs Whippy being reborn into a Shower Gel to get that beautiful scent back. Pretty please?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't say it smelled like strawberry milkshakes, my sister described it as slightly smokey-I want to say woody/almondy and sweet. Whatever it is, it smells so good and scented the bathroom for a good 24 hours after I'd used it and my skin for quite a long time too. Mrs. Whippy sort of explodes as soon as it hits the water, leaving the pink inside to bob around for a few minutes. My skin was left moisturised, the only down side is that pink remains are left at the bottom of the bath after it's emptied. But it's easily wiped/washed away (and doesn't stain).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

favorite bath bomb of all time!!! i love absolutely everything about it. the way it smells, the way it looks, and how insanely moisturizing it is. i picked up two the other day and a SA at lush was like "wow, most people don't like that one" my jaw dropped. i then gushed about how much a love it and told him if he ever heard word of them discontinuing it to inform me ASAP. i remember i took a bath with this before i went on a date and he kept telling me i smelled amazing and how soft i felt. i give these as gifts a lot too and everyone loves them! i've actually turned quite a few friends into lush addicts haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by alisonroxx9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although expensive (about 5 euros,) this was amazing! I just finished using this. I wasn't expecting it to be moisturizing, but it has left my ultra dry skin nice and smooth, and smells lovely. I didn't find the smell overwhelming, and can't exactly place it, but it is still lingering a few hours later. It looked pretty in the bath, as the pink part fizzes profusely while the white more slowly. I would recommend this as a nice way to treat yourself. I gave the packaging a good rating as it says to recycle it or place it in your sock drawer, and is not wasteful in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Claudineaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this bathbomb colors the water light creamy pink. The scent is best described as strawberry and cream ...yummy
i will treat myself with this every now and then. One of my faves.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

First of all its kind of fragile bath bomb, I broke one in store... I didnt like much the smell but decided to try, and the smell after melting was better, sweet but not intensive, didnt staylong and not in bathroom after bath. Color of water was like milky white, a bit pink.. Its not bad bath bomb but is not as nice as some others lush stuff. Dont leave nice feeling on skin.