October 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Top/Base Coats - Rimmel - 5 in 1 nail treat

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that promotes smoother, stronger, longer, moisturised & shinier nails.

Its a essentially a base & top coat however I find that it does give me smoother, stronger, shinier nails. As far as longer & moisturised is concerned....maybe not so much!

As a base coat Ive found it really does do the job. Ive had NO yellowing or staining of the nails while using this product & I use some bright, heavy colours on my nails. I only use OPI colour & its worked well with the colour so far.

As a top coat, it definitely coats well & makes the nail colour pop more. Definitely makes the nail shinier too. Ive also found it does prolong the wear of the nail colour but only by an extra day or 2. I would like to try other top coats to see the difference.

Its not a heavy base or top coat but its sufficient to do the job. The only 1 gripe I have re. this product is it does tend to lift off nail colour a little ie. when i paint over red nails it picks up some red....not a big problem but worth mentioning.