Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Stardust (LE - Holiday 2010)

4.6

on 2/21/2013 4:40:00 AM

Because of winterberry, Like VS Merry Merry Pink, I have a love-hate relationship with this one. I know I'm in the minority here but I don't love this. I don't hate it, though because there are days when I actually like it. I guess I'm just really not a big fan of winterberry.

I don't get the vanilla that some people smell in this. But others are right on when they said it's very light and powdery. I picture a young lady, quiet, shy, very feminine, mild-mannered, and simple. So yeah, not really me.

I won't get rid of my bottle, it's pretty. :) Plus, I have tried layering it with VS Pink Pretty & Pure and they actually balance out nicely!

on 12/5/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Is it just me or does this smell just like Dream Angels Forever??

on 6/22/2012 9:25:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

This is a very pretty perfume. It is almost the perfect perfume in my opinion. There was no head ache at all like many perfumes I tried. It's pure fragrant. It smells similar to heavenly shine without the spice and citrus opening. I don't find it smelling anything like lancome hypnose, jlo glow, jessica simpson, or heavenly forever. I thought heavenly forever was a bit foul smelling during the initial opening. Stardust is really different. I only saw one bottle left during the sales today, and unfortunately it was opened and used so I didn't want to buy a used bottle. I am hoping I can find it somewhere else.

It consiste mostly of winterberry, white musk, honeysuckle. I generally do not like musk smells from dead animals. This is a white musk, which is synthetic, but it is so much better on my system. The only musks I can wear are the synthetic type. The animal extracts tend to give me a head ache. it's musky, floral, fruity, and woody at the same time. Probably best worn at night during the colder season.

on 1/14/2012 7:28:00 PM

I love love LOVE this perfume. Unfortunately, it was Limited Edition and they no longer sell it :( Luckily I caught it at the SAS. It was marked down to $28 at the time, so I snagged it. At that point I wasn't sure if it was going to be a great perfume, considering I had smelled more perfumes in the store. I bought it so I could give it a chance. When I got home and sprayed myself with it, I fell in love. This scent is unique. I find that other people have stated it smells like Jessica Simpson's Fancy perfume and I think it smells a little bit like the Dream Angels Forever perume. It's sweet and just different from any of my perfumes. I use it every so often to reduce going through it fast.

It does resemble Lancome's Hypnose. But is less 'sharp' on the nose. It's pleasant and as a previous reviewer stated, it's a step up from the Heavenly Angels for sure.
A nice limited edition scent that seems to have a cult following.
The fragrance doesn't suit my personal body chemistry, though. Seems more appropriate on a sultry brunette.

on 2/13/2011 11:16:00 AM

I am a Heavenly FANATIC. I have many of the flankers of it as well and this one ranks as my favorite. It is a GORGEOUS scent. To me, it smells like a lighter version of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb (I have both) and it's obviously a fraction of the price. The body splash lasts FOREVER. You don't need the EDP to smell this all day. The splash lasted on me for over 6 hours at work.

I hope they bring it back next year. It's fabulous.

on 1/29/2011 12:07:00 PM

I love the smell of this perfume . . . unfortunately I currently only have the body mist (which does not last long at all), but I had to buy it in some form or another after getting a whiff of the sample. It's so feminine and just lovely. I never get tired of smelling it!

on 1/4/2011 6:43:00 PM

i got this fabulous perfume today at vs during the semi annual sale.i got it home and sprayed it on, and it smelled similar to something i had purchased before or owned. then about two hours later it hit me what it smelled like. it smells alot like glow after dark by jennifer lopez. so if you liek any jlo fragrance then youll love this.

I got a sample of this and HAD to get it. This is seriously one of the best perfumes I have ever smelled. I got the full size perfume, the shimmer lotion, & the body spray. It's limited edition though so i'll be sad when I run out.
I love love love this perfume!!

on 12/28/2010 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I got this perfume for the After Christmas sale and it was half priced! So I got this for a really great deal. I love that the musky sweet floral scent! I believe it is Jasmine, white musk, and honey suckle - all in all a great combination. I love that this perfume is strong enough to last all day, but is not overpowering. I love it so much that I bought two bottles while it was still on sale. I love this perfume!

Popular Fragrances