November 23, 2014 | 966 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Champagne

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Blanca009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have been using this champagne color for about a year now and love it. It is perfect for highlighting under the brow and in the inner corners of your eyes. You only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way. Would buy again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

I can't tell you how many eyeshadows I bought from MAC, Lancome, NYX and Loreal for just the right highlight that was not too white or too gold. Then I bought this one just to see and it is one the only eyeshadows besides MAC's Wedge that I have repurchased in my life. I think everyone should have it. It looks good beneath the brow, at the inner corner of your eyes and also on the lid with for a nude cat's eye look. It is cheap and you get a big size. What more does a girl want.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by PrettyVee

Champagne has always been my favorite shadow to use in the inner corner of my eyes to make them stand out love this stuff . ❤️

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by RemyGordon

This is most definitely my favorite shadow to use as a highlight on my browbone, I've repurchased and reapurchased and will continue to. A+ for the price you can not beat this! I recommend everyone try it! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

This color is beautiful and swatches great but when I put it on my eyes it is not pigmented at all. I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great highlight shade! Champagne is a ivory shimmer with a slight hint of beige. I use it as a highlight for neutral and warm toned eye shadow looks and use CG Pink Chiffon to highlight more cool toned looks. Both have great pigmentation. I would not use Champagne all over the eye since it can be too frosty for that, but as a highlight it gets an A+ from me. And it's pretty cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this CG eye shadow! i knew i'd like it since i first picked it up in the drugstore. it's very pigmented and my favorite color to use for highlighting. this has definitely became an essential to have in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Honeybunches84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG of eye shadow for the past 15 years! It gives the perfect shimmer and really brightens my eyes. I use it every day either alone or under other shadows. It is a perfect base for all other colours. It stays on all day for me too. I can never be without this shadow and for the price, it is so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by erinbearen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have not been able to find a high end product that is as well pigmented and shiney as this. The closet I have found is Sweet Satisfaction in MAC's Prolongwear formula. The Color isn't the same put it goes on beautifully just like CG Champagne.
Great buy! Well worth the couple bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First eyeshadow I ever bought, one of the few eyeshadows I've hit pan on. LOVE it! It goes perfectly with any other color, can be used as a highlighter all over the face, or can be worn alone on the eyelids to brighten up your face. A very multipurpose product for a cheap price, definitely a HG for me. I don't think this would be good for more mature women though because it is quite shimmery.