April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Champagne

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by PrettyVee

Champagne has always been my favorite shadow to use in the inner corner of my eyes to make them stand out love this stuff . ❤️

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by RemyGordon

This is most definitely my favorite shadow to use as a highlight on my browbone, I've repurchased and reapurchased and will continue to. A+ for the price you can not beat this! I recommend everyone try it! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

This color is beautiful and swatches great but when I put it on my eyes it is not pigmented at all. I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great highlight shade! Champagne is a ivory shimmer with a slight hint of beige. I use it as a highlight for neutral and warm toned eye shadow looks and use CG Pink Chiffon to highlight more cool toned looks. Both have great pigmentation. I would not use Champagne all over the eye since it can be too frosty for that, but as a highlight it gets an A+ from me. And it's pretty cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this CG eye shadow! i knew i'd like it since i first picked it up in the drugstore. it's very pigmented and my favorite color to use for highlighting. this has definitely became an essential to have in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Honeybunches84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG of eye shadow for the past 15 years! It gives the perfect shimmer and really brightens my eyes. I use it every day either alone or under other shadows. It is a perfect base for all other colours. It stays on all day for me too. I can never be without this shadow and for the price, it is so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by erinbearen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have not been able to find a high end product that is as well pigmented and shiney as this. The closet I have found is Sweet Satisfaction in MAC's Prolongwear formula. The Color isn't the same put it goes on beautifully just like CG Champagne.
Great buy! Well worth the couple bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First eyeshadow I ever bought, one of the few eyeshadows I've hit pan on. LOVE it! It goes perfectly with any other color, can be used as a highlighter all over the face, or can be worn alone on the eyelids to brighten up your face. A very multipurpose product for a cheap price, definitely a HG for me. I don't think this would be good for more mature women though because it is quite shimmery.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

As a highlighter, I give this a 4, and as an eyeshadow, a 2 at least for my wrinkly old hooded lids!

It is SHINY!!!!! and as such works a treat on unwrinkled brow bones, tear duct areas, tops of cheekbones, collar bones, in fact anywhere you need a dash of light.

In fact I own MAC's Shroom, as well as the Chanel Lotus twin Cliniques' Champagne Shimmer and this is pretty close to the colour. BUT NOT the SHINE factor. This is at least 3 or 4 times shinier than those two and unlike those two, the colour doesn't show up much at all.

When on it just looks like you "pearl-ized" that area of skin. Quite shiny, and in the case of my wrinkly hooded lids it adds a pearl-ized lizard skin effect. Which if I was a dinosaur, I'm sure it would be downright pretty! But speaking from a purely human perspective lizard skin on my eyes is less than attractive. You younger ones will look fine I'm sure.

For traveling, a powder highlighter is ideal if you are like me and prefer to just use carry on luggage, and not use up your precious liquid allowance on anything that can be a powder formulation.

Fortunately when using it as a highlighter (where it truly shines if you pardon my pun) you can "sheer" out the application by LIGHTLY stroking the applicator where you want it to go.

That is why I will buy it, putting up with the cheapy plastic container and the annoying closure which will chip nail polish in a flash.

I am actually a fan of the scratchy little foam applicators since they pick up a fair bit, and you can pack it on where it needs to go. If I used this on my eyelids, then I'd need a softer foam or a brush.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by kspaffy

I first bought this color in 1997. Yep. Best. Highlighter. Ever.