Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Champagne

Price: $

Price: $

CG TESTS ON ANIMALS.

on 7/9/2014 8:51:00 PM

I have been using this champagne color for about a year now and love it. It is perfect for highlighting under the brow and in the inner corners of your eyes. You only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way. Would buy again for sure!

on 6/22/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't tell you how many eyeshadows I bought from MAC, Lancome, NYX and Loreal for just the right highlight that was not too white or too gold. Then I bought this one just to see and it is one the only eyeshadows besides MAC's Wedge that I have repurchased in my life. I think everyone should have it. It looks good beneath the brow, at the inner corner of your eyes and also on the lid with for a nude cat's eye look. It is cheap and you get a big size. What more does a girl want.

on 2/27/2014 3:00:00 AM

Champagne has always been my favorite shadow to use in the inner corner of my eyes to make them stand out love this stuff . ❤️

on 9/10/2013 1:23:00 AM

This is most definitely my favorite shadow to use as a highlight on my browbone, I've repurchased and reapurchased and will continue to. A+ for the price you can not beat this! I recommend everyone try it! :)

on 7/12/2013 11:42:00 AM

This color is beautiful and swatches great but when I put it on my eyes it is not pigmented at all. I returned it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great highlight shade! Champagne is a ivory shimmer with a slight hint of beige. I use it as a highlight for neutral and warm toned eye shadow looks and use CG Pink Chiffon to highlight more cool toned looks. Both have great pigmentation. I would not use Champagne all over the eye since it can be too frosty for that, but as a highlight it gets an A+ from me. And it's pretty cheap too!

on 2/1/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i love this CG eye shadow! i knew i'd like it since i first picked it up in the drugstore. it's very pigmented and my favorite color to use for highlighting. this has definitely became an essential to have in my collection!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG of eye shadow for the past 15 years! It gives the perfect shimmer and really brightens my eyes. I use it every day either alone or under other shadows. It is a perfect base for all other colours. It stays on all day for me too. I can never be without this shadow and for the price, it is so worth it.

on 1/12/2013 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have not been able to find a high end product that is as well pigmented and shiney as this. The closet I have found is Sweet Satisfaction in MAC's Prolongwear formula. The Color isn't the same put it goes on beautifully just like CG Champagne.
Great buy! Well worth the couple bucks.

on 12/22/2012 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

First eyeshadow I ever bought, one of the few eyeshadows I've hit pan on. LOVE it! It goes perfectly with any other color, can be used as a highlighter all over the face, or can be worn alone on the eyelids to brighten up your face. A very multipurpose product for a cheap price, definitely a HG for me. I don't think this would be good for more mature women though because it is quite shimmery.