The Body Shop Liquid Liner

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Stearic Acid, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose, Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, PVP, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides.

on 6/9/2015 4:45:00 AM

This is my go-to eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day, even on my oily lids! The applicator allows for both thin and thick lines, and the color is nice and dark. However, I would not recommend this to eyeliner beginners as it does take a bit of practice to get perfect!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Goes on pigmented, but does not last beyond 6 hours - it dries and cracks off, leaving horrible crumbles.

on 8/14/2014 8:13:00 AM

Overall I like the colour is pretty bold, it doesn't clump there's no problems with the packaging, its quick to dry and it lasts about 6 hours for me. For some reason it is a bit harder to put on and get a straight line than other liquid eyeliners I've used but nothing a little extra practice in the mirror can't fix:) also it isn't waterproof and it smudges alot if you rub your eyes so if you're a crier, it's probably not best for you:P

on 7/14/2014 8:52:00 PM

This is by far the worst eye liner I have ever used! If you do a line the super hard tip leaves a dent! And if you try and go over it again it does the same thing. So you end up with 2 small lines of black on either side and can totally see your eyelid in between. Runs off easily and smudges like mad! Such a massive waste of money, was considering taking it back but lost the receipt, I love most of the body shop make up and skin care but this is hands down the worst!! The rimmel water proof eyeliner (which is a similar softer applicator and bottle shape) Is my holy grail eye liner. Literally the best liquid liner I've ever used.

on 12/19/2013 11:02:00 AM

it is fairly good, like what others said before, it is bold black, does not clump, and long lasting enough for a non-waterproof product.
this liner is my first liquid eyeliner, and i don't find any problem applying this with the applicator.
but when i applying this, i feel warmth -- even burnt-- on the eye area skin until that liquid completely dry. and when it does, the burnt feel disappear.
is it irritation or what?

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite liquid eyeliner.
It's absolutely perfect

But practice makes perfect though

There's nothing about this eyeliner that I would change
It goes on smooth, it doesn't smudge, it's very pigmented.

Definitely my HG 'liquid' eyeliner

on 7/16/2013 4:43:00 PM

Pretty good eyeliner!
It goes on great with a little practise, the black could be deeper, not very long-lasting.

I find it smudges really easily, and not in a good way. More like falls off if you accidentally rub it a little bit. Tried to make it softer and blend it a little bit and the whole line ended up in powder underneath my eye...

But it looks good on for a few hours if you don't mess with it!

on 7/14/2013 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I ve been using this eyeliner for 2-3 months. If it is an eyeliner there are 3 things which makes me happy

1. Easy application
2. Bold black color
3. Long lasting

This eyeliner fulfills 90 % of the first two points... But applying this eyeliner is not the easiest thing :p You need a week or two to apply it properly. Eyeliner has a felt tip but this one is a little bigger than what I like. And IMO felt brushes are definitely better than others. Anyway, it lasts approx 5 hours in a hot day (if you do not rub your eyes). 5-6 hours is not bad. Another point that i like is its drying time! this eyeliner is dries fast (in 10 seconds, better than most brands).

All in all this is a good eyeliner but I will keep seeking better eyeliners and most probably I m not going to repurchase this... Please see the photos I uploaded!

Crap! I'm not sure how this product even got 4 stars. It does not go on dark or nicely at all! Looks awful

on 3/13/2013 6:43:00 AM

Best liquid liner I have ever used. Quick drying, precise brush, long lasting!! Totally worth the price.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products