September 1, 2014 | 2013 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - Flawless Definition Volumizing mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

This mascara is ok. I really don't find it to be anything that stands out and makes me want to never be without it. The packaging is very nice, I love the look of the bottle and I really like the wand, it separates my lashes just a little to much almost making them clumpy, which I am not the biggest fan of, its quite black almost a lacquer kinda look. And at $18 a bottle, I feel like I am more satisfied with some of my drug store mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Rosefairyj

I got this mascara through a kit and found it to be super flaky and clumps fall into my eyes and stick to my contacts and form a goo in my eyes. $18 and includes a possible eye infection, I'll pass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of the very few traditional wand mascaras I love. I really can't stand the traditional wand, lol. It always seems to clump on me and create spider lashes. My lashes take to the rubber wands so much better. Just a personal preference.

This is the exception though. This wand is high quality and does not make mine spidery or clump. Just gives good separation and definition. Some volume but mostly definition, which I like. I am not much into the volume since my lashes are average thickness.

Formula is not wet which is another plus for my lashes in particular, its between wet/dry. Reminds me of the formula for LashBlast from Covergirl. That formula works best for my own lashes. I have 3 colors in this one, and my favorite is the blue-black. Just a very dark navy, almost black that look great with an everyday look.

Pluses on this mascara are the chemical free formulas and quality brushes and formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

$18 mascara? What? When there are so many good drugstore ones? Yes, that's what I thought until I tried this. As a die-hard fan of the Dior Diorshow mascara, I didn't think anything would ever be able to live up to it. THIS DOES. They both have large brushes that do that perfect volumizing and separating thing that this promises. It doesn't flake, is really black, and is my absolute favorite mascara now hands down because of the price difference between it and the Dior one. I've already repurchased it, and will continue to treat myself to it until I find the drugstore one that is at least equal to it. Great mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Xquizit1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely Love Love this mascara!!!! It gives my lashes length and makes them look so thick. I got a few compliments on how great my lashes look :). And I don't have very long or thick lashes. I made the mistake of trying the regular flawless definition one and was not too happy with it, but this volumizing one is pretty amazing and it last all day. Its not perfect but its the best I've tired and makes my lashes look the best. It does sometimes leave little black flakes under the eye at the end of my day but that is my only compliant, and that's after a really long day which I probably rub them or something lol. Oh forgot to add it last a long time and still works great. So worth the $18 bucks I pay

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by katiebev

Beautiful volumizing without any flaking or clumping. I love how buildable this mascara is and the brush is perfect for making lashes look full and fluffy rather than that spidery look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara, gives me both massive volume and length! Love the brush! Only downside is that it dried up much quicker than other mascaras I've used.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super disappointed, I got this in a little kit. It flaked so bad on the initial wearing that I will not wear it again. Especially being a contact lens wearer, not a good thing to have the flakes. Anyone want to try it? It's yours if you want to try it. Up on swap it will go.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

Im not sure what is so good about this Mascara for me it was just plain average mascara you could find at the drug store. It didn't really volumize my lashs or anything. Won't bother repurchasing this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by cautionzombies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Favorite mascara ever, and I've tried dozens. This mascara does a great job in layering several coats on without getting twiggy or clumpy. It's soft and natural-feeling, and makes my lashes look plump and long. I will say that it does flake and I have to dab a bit under my eyes with damp fingertips throughout the day, but I feel that minor setback is worth the way this mascara makes my eyes really pop. Much love here.