July 31, 2014 | 2128 users online

Shampoo - Lee Stafford - Bleach Blondes Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by atjay03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This toning shampoo is amazing! Its the best I have ever tried and I have tried quite a few. (Fuge...Sheer Blonde etc). It doesn't strip my hair and leaves it nice and soft while toning it really, really well and not staining my hands :) To be honest, I was sceptical it would work when I saw it didnt stain my hands...but after getting out of the shower and drying my hair, I found that my blonde had turned from yellowy and brassy to a lovely ashy, beige colour. After two consecutive washes with it, it was time to give it a rest for a week or so...so that I didn't overtone. Now I just need to use it once a week to maintain the colour. Finally - a toning shampoo that actually works but doesnt stain and is gentle on the hair :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Olla92

I bought this shampoo and conditioner last year and my hair was yellow after using it only 2 times ... ( I have blond hair)
I dont like it thums down from me

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by jennawilson123

I dyed my hair a few days ago, and where I had some darker blonde parts (bordering brown), my hair went slightly yellow with the dye! I had this shampoo already in my wardrobe and knew it might be able to take out some of the brasiness so I put it on my hair the day after I died it. I used a fair amount, mainly focussing on my yellowy roots and left it on for about three minutes. I rinsed and as soon as I dried my hair I could already see that it had made a difference. My roots are much more toned down - a much nicer blonde - and the shampoo has brought out natural highlights. Super impressed, will definitely be using once a week to maintain this lovely colour! Yay! Panic over ...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by FrankieNew

I'm a regular user of this shampoo and love it!
I use it once a week, so although it is more expensive than I usually spend on shampoos (it's around 7), it does last ages.
The purple pigment is really strong and yellow, brassy tones are diminished after one use of this shampoo.
One negative about the product however is that as its meant to be a shampoo, I don't find it very cleansing and it hardly lathers at all, so I use it more as a colour treatment than a shampoo, and follow with a moisturising shampoo.
I'm half way through my second bottle now and I'm sure I've been using this shampoo for over a year, so certainly get your money's worth! (I have hair just past shoulder length)
I also like the packaging.
For cleansing, this isn't so great, which is a shame as its meant to be a shampoo. But as a colour treatment for blondes it's fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by DLauchlan

I thought it was great. It definitely removed the brassy and yellow tones from my hair. Doesn't lather too much, which i personally would like if it did more and it was quite watery so was quite hard to apply without going everywhere. But it did do was it was supposed to do. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is fantastic! Not only does it keep my chemically treated blonde hair looking cool and beige (as opposed to gold or yellow), but it also leaves my hair soft, shiny and healthy looking. My hair has wonderful, light bounce and is very moisturised after using this. It's a bit too heavily fragranced for my liking, although the smell is quite nice, just strong. Highly recommended for chemically treated blonde hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by KerryWalkerNZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. It's super dark purple and really keeps my highlighted hair from turning brassy. Also, it is really moisturising and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky, the first time I've had a shampoo do this, rather than a conditioner.
Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by lorry89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmm, I dunno about this one. While it did tone my hair, it also made it dry and knotty. I didn't think it had any peroxide but somehow my hair feels damaged.
I do like that is an extremely pigmented purple. Some purple shampoos don't really seem to do anything and they don't have much purple.
Overall I prefer the purple shampoo made by Fudge...it is REALLY purple like the Lee Stafford. Fudge's purple mousse and toner are also excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by soveryartistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have long quite thick layered hair with two types of highlights in them -- blond and dark brown, also I have it dyed in dark brown color underneath. I was first worried about using a purple toning shampoo because I was afraid it would strip down my dark brown color and wouldn't take care of it as color-saving shampoos; but my blond highlights always tend to turn yellowish about a few weeks after I dye them in a salon, so I gave L.S. Bleach Blondes a try and I loved it immediately.

I have oily roots/dry ends type of problem, so I wash my hair every day or every other day with Naked Shampoo for Colored or Chemically Treated Hair -- it works well for not stripping down the brown color from my hair, and I use L.S. Bleach Blondes about two times a week, it makes my blond highlights look fresh a lot longer. L.S. doesn't dry out my roots so it doesn't produce more oil, and I usually use a professional hair mask instead of a conditioner (right now it's Revlon Intensive Repair), but not putting it on the roots. That's the routine that helps my blond/brown highlighted hair look good. It wouldn't be that way without L.S. Bleach Blondes Shampoo -- awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this shampoo and the matching conditioner. I have natural med/light blonde hair, but have highlights to take it to light ash blonde. Needless to say my highlights get brassy after the toner from the salon wears off, and there is no way I'm spending 10 on a Wella toner every two weeks. This shampoo is so pigmented I would call it a toner, but with the added benefit of washing your hair! Straight away after even one wash the brassy-ness gets knocked right out my hair.

The lather is rich, and my hair feels lovely when dry- soft and clean, without feeling stripped of moisture. The colour I get is beautiful- a very true ash colour, absolutley no hint of yellow/ fake brassy tones. The packaging is also fantastic, the squeezy tube means the product is always ready to be dispensed, no leaving it upside- down to get the last drop out! Another thing, I only need a small amount to wash my hair, and the tube lasts for ages. However take heed of the warning and do NOT use it everyday, your hair will become over toned! I love this line in general, but this shampoo and cond. are 5/5, and I am never satisfied with my hair products! I can't reccomend this enough.