November 20, 2014 | 1994 users online

Shampoo - Lee Stafford - Bleach Blondes Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by ell90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I have highlighted hair that was starting to get a bit brassy (especially at the ends) and subsequently headed to Ulta to find a purple shampoo. I was about to purchase a more expensive alternative, when I stumbled across Beach Blondes for $9.99! I decided it was worth a go and am so glad I did.

I use it once every one or two weeks. I shampoo as normal, tie my hair up and let it sit for five minutes or so while I continue my shower. I then follow up with a deep conditioner (this shampoo is a bit drying) and once my hair is dried, all the brassiness is gone!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Malwin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo has an okey smell, but I found that the second I put it on my hair (I have platnium blonde hair) it made my hair pastel pink just after leaving it on for a minute.. It never really gave my hair that platnium tone, but more a pale pink color. (SO MANY people asked me if I had dyed my hair pastel pink..) I would recomend a purple-blue-toned shampoo instead of a purple-pink toned one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by atjay03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This toning shampoo is amazing! Its the best I have ever tried and I have tried quite a few. (Fuge...Sheer Blonde etc). It doesn't strip my hair and leaves it nice and soft while toning it really, really well and not staining my hands :) To be honest, I was sceptical it would work when I saw it didnt stain my hands...but after getting out of the shower and drying my hair, I found that my blonde had turned from yellowy and brassy to a lovely ashy, beige colour. After two consecutive washes with it, it was time to give it a rest for a week or so...so that I didn't overtone. Now I just need to use it once a week to maintain the colour. Finally - a toning shampoo that actually works but doesnt stain and is gentle on the hair :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Olla92

I bought this shampoo and conditioner last year and my hair was yellow after using it only 2 times ... ( I have blond hair)
I dont like it thums down from me

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by jennawilson123

I dyed my hair a few days ago, and where I had some darker blonde parts (bordering brown), my hair went slightly yellow with the dye! I had this shampoo already in my wardrobe and knew it might be able to take out some of the brasiness so I put it on my hair the day after I died it. I used a fair amount, mainly focussing on my yellowy roots and left it on for about three minutes. I rinsed and as soon as I dried my hair I could already see that it had made a difference. My roots are much more toned down - a much nicer blonde - and the shampoo has brought out natural highlights. Super impressed, will definitely be using once a week to maintain this lovely colour! Yay! Panic over ...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by FrankieNew

I'm a regular user of this shampoo and love it!
I use it once a week, so although it is more expensive than I usually spend on shampoos (it's around 7), it does last ages.
The purple pigment is really strong and yellow, brassy tones are diminished after one use of this shampoo.
One negative about the product however is that as its meant to be a shampoo, I don't find it very cleansing and it hardly lathers at all, so I use it more as a colour treatment than a shampoo, and follow with a moisturising shampoo.
I'm half way through my second bottle now and I'm sure I've been using this shampoo for over a year, so certainly get your money's worth! (I have hair just past shoulder length)
I also like the packaging.
For cleansing, this isn't so great, which is a shame as its meant to be a shampoo. But as a colour treatment for blondes it's fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by DLauchlan

I thought it was great. It definitely removed the brassy and yellow tones from my hair. Doesn't lather too much, which i personally would like if it did more and it was quite watery so was quite hard to apply without going everywhere. But it did do was it was supposed to do. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is fantastic! Not only does it keep my chemically treated blonde hair looking cool and beige (as opposed to gold or yellow), but it also leaves my hair soft, shiny and healthy looking. My hair has wonderful, light bounce and is very moisturised after using this. It's a bit too heavily fragranced for my liking, although the smell is quite nice, just strong. Highly recommended for chemically treated blonde hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by KerryWalkerNZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. It's super dark purple and really keeps my highlighted hair from turning brassy. Also, it is really moisturising and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky, the first time I've had a shampoo do this, rather than a conditioner.
Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by lorry89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmm, I dunno about this one. While it did tone my hair, it also made it dry and knotty. I didn't think it had any peroxide but somehow my hair feels damaged.
I do like that is an extremely pigmented purple. Some purple shampoos don't really seem to do anything and they don't have much purple.
Overall I prefer the purple shampoo made by Fudge...it is REALLY purple like the Lee Stafford. Fudge's purple mousse and toner are also excellent.