October 24, 2014 | 1729 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Dr. young 2p pearl brightening balm spf35++

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the 1st BB cream that i've ever used because i kinda sceptical about using liquid product on my oily skin. I'm afraid they will make my skin like a grease ball. But the salesgirl convinced me to buy this. The color isnt too light or pale since i have a tan skin, it does suit me. And it even out and brighten up my skin. The formula is more on the dewy side so it does leave a shiny look on me but if you have a dry skin you would absolutely love this! The coverage isnt that sheer and a tube last me a long time. So give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my absolute favorite. I've tried brtc, dr jart, skin79, dr.g, elishacoy, and etude. This is by far the best for me. It's hydrating and has brightening properties. So it gives you a dewy finish instead of matte. Dry skin will love this.I find it covers pores better than brtc gold caviar. The shade is wearable because it looks natural without that white cast you get when you take pictures. Among all the brands I've tried, etude bb cream is the worst. All their bb creams broke me out and looked ghastly pale and cakey. Elishacoy texture is too light and has zero coverage. BRTC is relatively good and 2nd best to Dr. young. Skin79 is very sheer and most likely more suited to young teenage skin. Dr G is the same brand that produces Dr. young.I also like Dr G's hydrating bb cream though I must admit I like Dr. young more cause the finish is smoother and pearl-like.