October 20, 2014 | 2055 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Space Girl Bath Bomb

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by restinpsychedelia

I am a HUGE fan of Lush, I could easily spend $200 (not that I ever have haha, if only I could!) and feel no remorse. But I was actually pretty disappointed with this bath bomb. Its frizz didn't last very long, and it turned my bath a light grey with very little glitter. I did find it moisturizing, although not anywhere near as much as other bath bombs. The smell is nice, but it doesn't stick around long. I think it would be okay in combination with 'The Comforter' bubble bar and maybe the 'Butterball' bath bomb in a cocktail, but other then that it's not worth the money for a single time use. I am hoping I just got a bad batch, and maybe I will try again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Malela9

My 10 year old daugter loves this bomb. It is fun and colorful. I love it because it makes her skin so smooth and conditioned. You try getting a 10 year old to stay still while you lotion her skin! I wish is wasn't so expensive and we could use it more than once. But, I try and get her one, once a month. For the enjoyment my daughter gets from this bomb, I give it a 5 lippie. We love LUSH!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by lulu6789

I love this bath bomb! It smells like those parma violet sweets and takes me back to my childhood. It doesnt really created bubbles but for that you should use a LUSH bubble bar. Never discontinue LUSH

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Freebirdsoul

I'm lukewarm when it comes to this bath bomb. I really enjoy the scent on this one and my husband commented on how yummy my skin smelled after my bath. To me, it has a spicy berry scent. It's hard to describe, it's a complex scent, but i noticed that it was not as strong as other lush bath bombs. Which might be a pro for someone who is easily overwhelmed or sensitive to fragrance. The other thing that was underwhelming was that it fizzed away SO quickly. I don't really know why that matters to me in the long run, but I guess I just like the bombs to last longer. Lastly, while it did change the waters color a bit - giving it a purple ish blue tint - it wasn't as strong of a color as other bath bombs I've used. For some reason the color is a big deal to me- I like to have that magical bath experience when I'm spending 5 bucks on a BB. But the pro to that is that there was NO cleanup in the tub after this bomb (no color left on tub) So, for a quick and low maintenance bath I WOULD recommend this BB. But I personally wouldn't buy it again unless it was on sale.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am on the fence. I may again some day purchase this bath bomb, because the smell is so amazing. However, people are right when they say it has no moisturizing qualities, and so for that I am not sure I would buy it again. It is, however, more affordable and I always have trouble bringing myself to spend even $5 on a one time use item like this.

I didn't have a lot of the issues that others had with sparkles getting all over, but looking at the picture my sparkles were all clear and it looks like they might be red. My bath bomb had no red at all in it. I think if you go into the store just try to pick one up that looks appealing to you. Maybe theyve changed this since I bought it...although it wasn't too long ago. Hmm.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by linet182

My new obsession is bath products, so going into Lush is like a dream for me since they have so many different kinds of bath bombs. this one caught my eye because of the shape, color and scent. After drawing my bath and throwing in this bath bomb I was pretty disappointed. It fizzles out, which I like, the smell is still there and fills the bathroom with a nice berry smell, however there are no bubbles, no moisture in the water like most other Lush bath bombs- Only thing you're left with is purple water and glitter (which pretty much gets everywhere). I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smell of black berry and black cherry. Makes the whole bathtub fill with sparkle. They fizz out pretty fast and the scent doesn't last long. My kids love it but I don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The smell of this reminds me of blackberry bathbomb also from lush. Love that that water turns purple and has glittery bits in. Very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by BombshellChic

One of my first lush products..and it hooked me! The smell is so delicious...like a burst of blackberry. I adore this and odds are you will too. If I was going to get just one bath bomb for someone this would be my choice. Plus, it's pretty and cute! Great as part of a present.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was quite disappointed with this bath bomb, I was a bit dismayed considering it is a pretty small bath bomb however I assumed that the product itself would make up for it. When I put the bath bomb into the tub it fizzed and was done dissolving relatively quickly, the water turned blue however compared to other bath bombs the water was extremely see through and I could see right to the bottom of the tub. The sparkles were pretty chunky and didn't look that nice, unlike some of the other lush bath bombs whose glitter spread evenly throughout and didn't leave any sort of annoying residue. The color itself ended up fading and I was left with slightly blued water. The bathbomb itself smells really good, but then again so does the blackberry one, they smell pretty similar except that one is much larger and the color left by that one lasts alot longer.