LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb

3.1

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Grapefruit Oil, Bergamot Oil, Almond Oil, Colouring, Crimson and Red Golden Glitter, Popping Candy, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Ionone

Honestly I am pretty disappointed with this bath bomb. I am a huge fan of Lush and their bombs, but this one was a bit of a let down. I love the look of this bomb before you drop it in the water. Pretty red sparkles and looks like Saturn! So cool! However it fizzes out very quickly and the smell is lackluster. It smells a little bit like berries, but it's not very strong. It doesn't stay on your skin once you leave the bath or create a delicious aroma in my bathroom like I expect with other bombs. It doesn't really create any beautiful colors in the tub either. The best thing about this bomb was the red sparkles in the tub. I really wanted to love this bomb, but just couldn't.

on 1/4/2015 7:22:00 PM

This just wasn't that great smelling and I didn't enjoy it. Disappointed for the price. Twilight is the superior glitter bath bomb.

I am a HUGE fan of Lush, I could easily spend $200 (not that I ever have haha, if only I could!) and feel no remorse. But I was actually pretty disappointed with this bath bomb. Its frizz didn't last very long, and it turned my bath a light grey with very little glitter. I did find it moisturizing, although not anywhere near as much as other bath bombs. The smell is nice, but it doesn't stick around long. I think it would be okay in combination with 'The Comforter' bubble bar and maybe the 'Butterball' bath bomb in a cocktail, but other then that it's not worth the money for a single time use. I am hoping I just got a bad batch, and maybe I will try again in the future.

on 7/8/2014 12:37:00 PM

My 10 year old daugter loves this bomb. It is fun and colorful. I love it because it makes her skin so smooth and conditioned. You try getting a 10 year old to stay still while you lotion her skin! I wish is wasn't so expensive and we could use it more than once. But, I try and get her one, once a month. For the enjoyment my daughter gets from this bomb, I give it a 5 lippie. We love LUSH!

on 2/10/2014 4:25:00 PM

I love this bath bomb! It smells like those parma violet sweets and takes me back to my childhood. It doesnt really created bubbles but for that you should use a LUSH bubble bar. Never discontinue LUSH

on 7/30/2013 11:18:00 PM

I'm lukewarm when it comes to this bath bomb. I really enjoy the scent on this one and my husband commented on how yummy my skin smelled after my bath. To me, it has a spicy berry scent. It's hard to describe, it's a complex scent, but i noticed that it was not as strong as other lush bath bombs. Which might be a pro for someone who is easily overwhelmed or sensitive to fragrance. The other thing that was underwhelming was that it fizzed away SO quickly. I don't really know why that matters to me in the long run, but I guess I just like the bombs to last longer. Lastly, while it did change the waters color a bit - giving it a purple ish blue tint - it wasn't as strong of a color as other bath bombs I've used. For some reason the color is a big deal to me- I like to have that magical bath experience when I'm spending 5 bucks on a BB. But the pro to that is that there was NO cleanup in the tub after this bomb (no color left on tub) So, for a quick and low maintenance bath I WOULD recommend this BB. But I personally wouldn't buy it again unless it was on sale.

on 7/4/2013 6:17:00 PM

I am on the fence. I may again some day purchase this bath bomb, because the smell is so amazing. However, people are right when they say it has no moisturizing qualities, and so for that I am not sure I would buy it again. It is, however, more affordable and I always have trouble bringing myself to spend even $5 on a one time use item like this.

I didn't have a lot of the issues that others had with sparkles getting all over, but looking at the picture my sparkles were all clear and it looks like they might be red. My bath bomb had no red at all in it. I think if you go into the store just try to pick one up that looks appealing to you. Maybe theyve changed this since I bought it...although it wasn't too long ago. Hmm.

on 5/15/2013 2:55:00 PM

My new obsession is bath products, so going into Lush is like a dream for me since they have so many different kinds of bath bombs. this one caught my eye because of the shape, color and scent. After drawing my bath and throwing in this bath bomb I was pretty disappointed. It fizzles out, which I like, the smell is still there and fills the bathroom with a nice berry smell, however there are no bubbles, no moisture in the water like most other Lush bath bombs- Only thing you're left with is purple water and glitter (which pretty much gets everywhere). I will not repurchase.

Smell of black berry and black cherry. Makes the whole bathtub fill with sparkle. They fizz out pretty fast and the scent doesn't last long. My kids love it but I don't like it.

on 4/22/2013 10:13:00 AM

The smell of this reminds me of blackberry bathbomb also from lush. Love that that water turns purple and has glittery bits in. Very nice!

Popular Bath Treatments