October 20, 2014 | 1902 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick in Sky Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I like this color. The only thing about this lipstick is that it's dry. It has to be topped off with a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I rlly like this lipstick. Its matte stays on pretty good and is a rlly pretty light pink :) finally found a light pink i like:) will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this one is going back, It is not that it is horrible. It is a pearl and it is a pale, a very pale pink. I needed something with a little more pigment. Some women will love it. I still say that Revlon is the best lipstick-period. Especially for the money. So, Revlon lipstick and MAC lip liner are staples for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by thelma197

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick.
I've been searching, endlessly it seems, for a light pink that is neutral to slightly warm with enough opacity to cover my pigmented lips. Sky Pink fills the bill. Love it. Love the fact that it's not sheer. It's a soft, milky, highly pigmented, bright pink. I'd describe myself as a lipstick addict, a compulsive consumer of lippies. I buy MAC, Chanel, Laura Mercier, EL, Clinique, etc. etc. This is a very unique shade. Yes it could be more hydrating, yes it could have a bit of depth or dimension, but still, it's a sensational color.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by nahlaelkadi

ok basically i bought this lipstick online and i thought it will look good on my skin tone, i have tanned skin and black hair .. this color looks amazing on fair skin people, but for my skin tone it looks really bad!

however, i tried using this lipstick over the Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in the shade 904B (Rose Bud) and it looks absolutely gorgeous! this is currently my favorite lip combo .. its a bit drying so i use a lip balm before..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

I WOULD CRY IF THEY EVER DISCNT'D this!!!!!!
It's the perfect shade of pinky peach and I JUST LOVE it to death. I have more than a coup[le of backups. It's so underrated and I just adore this shade on ME!!!!!!
I use a lip brush and swipe some moisturizing lip balm then swipe this onto my lips- Voila!PERFECT! smooth and soft!
And you HAVE to try this on your CHEEKS! It's the loveliest color I promise- omg, did I say I love this color SOOO MUCH. I'm 39 and I have never loved a color this much in my life. $5 at Walmart!
For reference I'm blonde/ash w/brown, brown eyes:
EL Doublewear- Tawny
MUFE- 125
Lancome Dualfinish- Matte Nu3
MAC STudiofix-NC30
BobbiB- Natural

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would like to say that if I had this in a different color this would probably be a 5 star review. I'd heard great things and really wanted to try out Revlon's matte lipstick. This was the only one of the Revlon Matte shades left at my local drugstore, so even though I wanted to get the peach or red, I decided to just grab this one to test out the formula.

These are fantastic. The color is fairly long lasting if you blot and I don't find these drying at all. On me the color lasted about 3 hours. So not as long lasting as my Mac Matte lipsticks, but they aren't nearly as drying.

Unfortunately on my NC20 skin this made me look ill. I haven't found a single "true pink" lipstick that looks good on me. At this point I've given up on finding a pink lip color. The closest to pink I've found to work is a brown-rosy-berry shade I have from Lancome that looks pink-ish on.

However that said, the formula is great and I will definitely be scoping this out in other colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is so pretty but it dries my lips out so horribly! If you can manage to pull it off this lipstick cracked flakey lips and all, great but other wise keep away

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A bubblegum pink that is definitely suitable for the cool-toned ladies as compared to my warm skintone. But I layer this lipstick over either Mauve it Over or Pink in the Afternoon or Soft Nude(All Revlon lipsticks) for pink lips.

I do know this lipstick is alot harder than Mauve it Over and tends to settle into fine lines. Just exfoliate your lips, moisturise really well, glide on a lipstick of your choice as a base then pat this lipstick on. I find it doesn't settle into the crevices and gives me a pair of sweet pink lips.

The formula is a lot more powdery and harder to glide on as compared to Mauve it over which is weird because both are matte lipsticks and Mauve it Over has a better glide to it.

Well, I am on the fence on repurchasing because of the formula. Let's just see when I run out of it and wanted super pink lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing light bubblegum pink colour. A bit warmer than MAC's Gaga which I also have and therefore much more wearable. This lippie is drying and I wish it was more moisturizing. Love that it has no fragrance though! Like that I can see through the top to tell which colour it is among my collection but even better would be a totally clear but sturdy top.The colour is perfect.
Really, really hope this colour hasn't been discontinued...