Claudia Stevens Eye Fix Mix Dark Circle Eye Treatment

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/28/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

the packaging is a squeeze tube, which is always nice for sanitary reasons. however, the product did nothing at all for my dark circles. i've had dark circles since i was a baby; they are exacerbated by allergies, lack of sleep sometimes, and of course, aging. this didn't do much at all, and was even slightly irritating. the cream is a nice, light consistency, though, and doesn't have a noticeable smell. i got this on sale at Sally's.

on 2/6/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't waste your time or money :/

I wanted to try this eye cream to see if it was worth it. It definitely is not :/ although I actually think it is somewhat moisturizing. Of course it doesn't really do anything to my dark circles but just decently moisturizing. I personally would not buy this again, I would rather spend my money on Garnier Roll On Eye Treatment.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This eye cream did diddly squat for my under eye circles. I hide in the corner in shame for thinking a $4.99 eye cream would work miracles. It was along the same line as buying a $1.00 powerball ticket hoping I would win $600.000.000. Was I buzzed upon entering Sally Beauty Supply and approached this big blue tube with my beer goggles on? Please, do not buy this crap. I slathered this cream on am and pm with no signs of brightening to the eye area. Also, this is not all that moisturizing, so I had to top it off with another eye cream. Blah, stupid me.