LUSH Lady Catrina

on 11/7/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

What a beautiful scent! I was totally hooked on the mixture of neroli and lime (which is what I smelled in the store) and had to get a piece of this! When I brought it home and smelled it through the wax paper, I got a worrying note of grape soda (not what I particularly like to smell like), but once unwrapped and on the skin the neroli came back, and while I can still smell the grape it doesn't smell bad. This is a total mood lifter. I've had problems with lush soap drying me out before but I don't notice any problem with this one. It also hasn't shrunk ridiculously like my ooh lala did, so I think it will last quite a long time. AND, it is now perfuming my entire bathroom, singlehandedly. What's not to love?

Edit: Melts too fast!

on 11/14/2010 2:38:00 AM

PROS: I love this soap! I usually am hesitant to say that a product from LUSH is a 5 because there is always some issues; HOWEVER, Lady Cantrina is the best soap I have ever used period. I love the way it smells, it is a mixture of a lime and grape smell. The soap is a beautiful purple colour (if you get a piece from the base of the hat) with a cream soap dolloped within it; this is great because you get that hard clean and the soft moisturizing soap in one. The scent lingers on the skin and is actually noticeable hours later. Also, the best part! The soap actually lasts! I am still using a $5 piece that I purchased when the line came out months ago. That includes full submersion into water on many occasions. Buy it if you can! Look out for it if you can't.
CONS: This is a Halloween only soap. I hope they bring it back next year in some form, as it is a Day of the Dead theme this year I don't know if that will happen. I will be savoring my $8 piece until next Halloween.

on 11/12/2010 9:05:00 PM

The best soap, i originally went into LUSH to buy honey i washed the kids and i end up picking this up too. It is the best smelling soap ever, ill buy this over and over again. the scent lingers long after a shower