October 20, 2014 | 1062 users online

Cleansers - Christian Dior - Mousse Tendre Nettoyante gentle foaming cleanser dry or sensitive skin

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's no so bad but not great either. It is indeed gentle but with strong fragrance. Not the greatest for makeup removal. Just ok as a morning cleanser. Doesn't dry your skin for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:59:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

I love most dior products actually I haven't had too many problems with their products. However this product doesn't clean as much as I would like it to be. This product does not foam up at all and I have to do at least three cleansers to get rid of my nude foundation which is quite sheer to medium. Its quite gentle I haven't had any reactions but I wouldn't buy the same product again lucky for me I bought it on the cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by bcb1107

I don't know what Dior was thinking when they branded this a "foaming" cleanser...despite the misleading labeling, I really like this product.

As others have said before, it does not foam. At all. The consistency reminds me of the Fresh soy cleanser.

Packaging is good - I like the squeeze tubes so long as you can stand it up on its base and that is the case with this cleanser. I would probably transfer a bit to another container when traveling to make sure that the top doesn't accidentally come open, but other than that the tube appears pretty sturdy.

I use a dime-sized (at most) amount of the Dior, and it cleanses thoroughly and gently without irritating my skin. I deal with slightly sensitive combo skin and mild rosacea. It gets all my face MU (fdn, blush, powder) off without needing a toner. I do not use a MU remover beforehand.

It does a nice job of removing most of my eye MU but I still need to use an eye MU remover to finish off the remnants. I've found that after cleansing with the Dior, pretty much any water-based eye MU remover will do. It also doesn't make my face feel stripped, which happens with a lot of cleansers, so that's a huge plus in my book!

It works well for me whether I use my Clarisonic or just do a plain-old face washing.

Other cleansers that I like are the Fresh Soy cleanser, and 1 - 2x a week I use the Mario Badescu glycolic cleanser to help exfoliate a bit.

It is a little pricey for a cleanser, but it works very well for me and doesn't irritate...and yes, I would happily repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by rp764

Although I love Dior products, I do not think that I will buy this cleanser again. This product is falsely advertised stating that it is a foaming cleanser. It has never foamed up for me. I have used it for about one month now, and I really do not see any results on my skin or my face. I actually started to notice more acne on my face after using this product. This product was also $32, more than what the average cleanser costs. I am glad I got to try it and see for myself that this product does not work for me. I think for me, sticking to the old clean and clear will be the best bet.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is dry/dehydrated. I usually take my SS and makeup off at the end of the day with a cleansing oil and then use a cleansing water. I wanted a really gentle cleanser to use in the morning when my skin is already quite clean or after the cleansing oil. This does not foam at all, not sure how effective it is to use on it's own, but it is extremely gentle on my skin, does not dry it out in the least or leave a film; it leaves it feeling very comfortable. Pricey, but I think I would purchase again for what I need it for.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by smjaber

This cleanser is the worst ever! I bought it to replace the now discontinued Rince-off Gel cleanser also Dior which was really good and washed off all traces of make up unlike this one which doesn't lather up at all. This is a waste of money, do not believe what it says on the box.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by rallu

The previous review is funny :)
It's true, it doesn't foam and does not clean all the make-up. I used a toner after and still had some foundation left on the pad. It is not like the discontinued pink cleanser at all. I like the fact that doesn't leave a film on my face like the other new Dior cleansers but that's about it. Nothing to make me purchase it. This is a review based on a tester.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

This was 21 in the UK (debenhams) so not exactly cheap for a cleanser. I usually love all Dior skincare but lately they have been changing everything- the hydraction line is now hydra life or something like this and now i go in to get my beloved gel wash off cleanser (i cant remember the name but was like a pink gel you wash off) it was so amazing for my dry-combo skin and they tell me all that line (everything in it was pink) is now discontinued and they have new products and this would be the equivelent to the pink gel i used to use. Firstly, it doesnt get rid of all my make up at all, when i use a toner after there is still a lot of foundation on the pads. Also....why is it called FOAMING cleanser?! I challenge anyone to get this to foam haha. It does NOT foam, AT ALL. Its a white sticky gel i use with water to wash my face, its quite bland and boring smell is a bit medicine-y. Its good it doesnt dry out my face but its nothing special. I wouldnt repurchase as there are so many cleansers out there that for 21 i would want this to be special and stand out from the rest and its average at very best...will not repurchase, i dont know why make up companies do this- have great product lines then change it all!!