Webber Naturals Vitamin E cream

on 3/22/2015 7:44:00 AM

I bought this product in red!!! Pack. I have a few acne scars that take forever to heal and ive tried maderma n other acne scar products. But this stuff works quickly i love it!!!

on 11/14/2013 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I stock up on this any time there is a sale! If you are allergic to lanolin (like I am) this is the way to go. Webber cream is like Aquaphor only better. I feel it leaves my skin way softer and heals anything from cuts and scrapes, dry skin to post-breakout redness and brown spots. It's bland and unscented, and basically a mix of petrolatum and Vitamin E. I used to use EltaMD Intense (Melting) Moisturizer but I actually prefer this on my face - it's less "greasy" and slick feeling, as long as you don't over-apply.

The ingredients are pretty basic: petrolatum, cetyl esters,tocopheryl acetate, sorbitan sesquioleate, polysorbate 80, methylparaben, propylparaben

I apply this to slightly damp skin on my face, under the eyes, and any dry areas of my body right after I shower or cleanse my skin, just a small dab. It takes a moment to absorb and is thick and instantly calms my skin. I also use this in the winter before applying make-up for glowing skin.

My first tube was given to me by my boss in the pharmacy I worked at - she had amazing, smooth and flawless skin and I asked her what she did to keep it that way (in her 50's and no lines) and she said she washed with Cetaphil or any cheap cleanser then applied a dab of this to keep a protective barrier on the skin. It was probably genes but I guess this stuff can't hurt. I can't be without it - It makes skin look amazing and feel so soft!

on 6/24/2012 9:10:00 AM

i use this on my tattoos and they heal AWESOME!!!

on 11/11/2010 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

100% natural source Vitamin E - odorless, clear.
My dad was given this vaseline like ointment by his surgeon, after an accident he had in which he had layers of skin from his fingers and hands torn, almost down to the muscle. To prevent scarring and promote healing, he was advised to apply the ointment as often as needed. This stuff is MIRACLE cream! The wounds healed in HALF the time they were expected. There are NO visible scars remaining!! You can buy this stuff at the drug store counter, $15 CAD and lasts a long time. I use this stuff on everything. Zits, so they can heal fast once I've poked at them, cuts, scrapes, and on my lips every night as its seals in moisture. Vit E is a natural antioxidant
Try this ointment and you will be AMAZED ! ! !