April 20, 2014 | 1618 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - L'Imperatrice Eau de Toilette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I think I found one of my favourite new perfumes. I got a couple of samples of this from sephora after my coworker told me about this fragrance... And I'm So glad I asked her about it. D&G 3 l'emperatrice is a perfect combination of fruity, clean and floral. IMO it smells like grapefruit, watermelon and some floral musk. I think it smells better the longer it stays on your skin. It lasts about 6-7 hours on me after one spritz... And I think after the 3 hour it smells even better than the 1st hour... The fragrance just blooms somehow. It's comforting and I can't stop sniffing my wrist and cardigan. I would definitely buy the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

NOTES:

Top notes: Rhubarb, Red Currant, Juicy Kiwi Accord.
Heart notes: Pink Cyclamen, Fresh Watermelon Accord.
Base notes: Musky Notes, Sandalwood, Grapefruit Wood.

Be warned, this perfume will make your mouth water, the notes are so super juicy, ultra exotic, sexyily fruity and refreshingly clean! The watermelon notes are delightful!

It has great staying-power, its mature yet youthful and is probably best during summer days/night. The dry-down on the skin is even better, the scent becomes even riper without being sweet - the youthful zest and energy calms down a little presenting a super sexy exotic musk that just lingers allllll day!

A lady was wearing it on a packed tube train one morning, and it was like a fresh breeze from outside (but better) - gorgeous smell! Definitely, as other reviews have said below its playfully seductive perfect for those uber chilled out days kicking it in converse and tshirt or heading out with that someone special.

Vulnerable yet in control.

It's definitely the best one out of the D&G range.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by qlassik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: The perfect day-to-night scent for me. It's fresh and fruity enough for prancing around in a sundress running errands, but sexy enough for date night. I love that it's both seductive and playful.

Cons: Like many others, the scent doesn't last very long. Which has me maniacally re-spritzing myself at many times through out the day. A lot of perfume counters I've gone to has explained it's because it's just a EDT. That completely makes sense. Problem? There isn't a EDP version.

Don't know about every one else, but the entire D&G Anthology line has been recalled here in Singapore! I was so bummed to find out that my days with my favourite scent are numbered.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Dessen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A favorite of mine, alongside with Chloe EDP.

The scent is amazing- light, citrusy, and sweet. Lasting power is so-so. Love the big bottle and simple packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Favorite scent ever. Except, it does not last long on me. I'd say it stays for around 3-4 hours. Nonetheless, I still adore it. I have a hard time trying to find this scent in stores, so I am currently contemplating buying a back-up. But even with the lack of staying power, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Gigabyte305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite parfume ever. If I were to only use one perfume my whole life, it would be this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is wonderful fragrance, one of my favorites. It is hard to find it, as most stores say its discontinued.
Great scent to wear daily. Scent of kiwi, grapefruit, melon and strawberry. It collides later into a warmer vanille scent, before settling down into sandalwood that is one of my favorite scents too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Top notes: Rhubarb, Red Currant, Juicy Kiwi Accord.
Heart notes: Pink Cyclamen, Fresh Watermelon Accord.
Base notes: Musky Notes, Sandalwood, Grapefruit Wood.

This is the ideal Spring/ Summer fragrance. It's cheerful and flirty and radiant. It took me a while to take the plunge and buy the full-size bottle because, at one point, I swore I thought this smelled like cheap body splash from the dollar store. But after much reflection and after using up a sample, I realized that the notes in this are more crisp, natural, and less synthetic and sickly. It's more reminiscent of Jo Malone as opposed to B&BW. Whenever I use this I feel oh so pretty and girly and clean.

It's unique and complex in that the notes are hard to pinpoint, but it's not a scent that develops much on the skin. It gives off the same bright, slightly tart, fruity notes from start to finish. The lasting powder is average (to be expected with an EDT of a fruity fragrance) and it doesn't have much sillage and stays pretty close to your skin and clothes.

One thing I will say about this is that it makes me sneeze. Not uncontrollably or anything, but at least one sneeze each time I've sprayed this on. I've never experienced this phenomenon with any other perfume so I thought I'd make a 'note' of it it. I also really enjoy the simple design of the bottle, and it looks nice and stylish sitting on my bookshelf.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by PresKitten22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A truly unique and beautiful scent with amazing stay power. If you love watermelon or melon scents then invest in this! You get ALOT of product for the price... the only downfall of that being that the bottle is sometimes too big to carry in your bag. Regardless, this is a tropical, intoxicating burst of melon and one for all you lovers of refreshing scents that do not smell artificial but have the girly sweetness.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

At first spray I don't like this perfume. However, after about 15' the scent changes to a very pleasant and more mature scent, despite the noticeable watermelon and kiwi. It has quite a sweet touch which is both smooth and desirable, but it's also light and young. Not exactly my thing, but I do enjoy it.