July 29, 2014 | 1013 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - 3 L'Imperatrice EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

If you don't like this fragrance then something is wrong with you. It's fruity, but doesn't smell like that cheap little girl/celebrity generic perfume. Smells fresh and subtle. Love, love, love, love this stuff. I'll probably wear this forever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OMG I love this scent. It is so fresh and beautiful. It's perfect here in the summer. I am very picky with scents but when my friend one day showed me this I just had to own one myself. I'll definitely have more bottle but right now I have a brand new one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite perfumes! I was looking for it for about a year until I found it at Sephora in Florida. It was shipped to the store by mistake. They said it is only sold online. So happy. 100 ml cost US$69.
Top notes: Rhubarb, Red Currant, Kiwi Accord.
Heart notes: Pink Cyclamen flower, Watermelon
Base notes: Musky Notes, Sandalwood, Grapefruit Wood

I love the fact that I can feel grapefruit, kiwi and strawberries (not sure why, but I feel strawberry scent). I do not feel rhubarb or currant scent. I didn'teven know that rhubarb or currants has a scent (!) But I also love sandalwood scent that is one of my favorites too! I love the fact that this perfume is very sexy, not too sweet, can be great for day and evening.

Just a note: Previous (Kelley925) review seems very fishy to me. This perfume does not stink like fish at all. But on each skin the perfume can change the scent. Looking at her other few reviews, all products stink for her, even Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle smells like old lady to her? Wow. Sad.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Kelley925

I ordered this from Sephora based on the rave reviews . It arrived last night and I was so excited and ripped open the package and sprayed it on the back of my hand. Thank goodness it was only my hand because this stuff is horrible. It smells like dead fish or something. So today I went to a Sephora store to try their tester (thinking I might have a bad bottle) and again same skanky smell. So thinking it was just me, I walked over to a SA and had her sniff the back of my hand and she said ewe, what's on you're hand, as she eyed me as though I were Sasquatch or something. I don't get why people think this smells so good unless Sepora has some bad batches? I love Sephora and hate to name them in a poor review but maybe they should stop selling this. I obviously returned it and am glad they did so without question.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I think I found one of my favourite new perfumes. I got a couple of samples of this from sephora after my coworker told me about this fragrance... And I'm So glad I asked her about it. D&G 3 l'emperatrice is a perfect combination of fruity, clean and floral. IMO it smells like grapefruit, watermelon and some floral musk. I think it smells better the longer it stays on your skin. It lasts about 6-7 hours on me after one spritz... And I think after the 3 hour it smells even better than the 1st hour... The fragrance just blooms somehow. It's comforting and I can't stop sniffing my wrist and cardigan. I would definitely buy the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

NOTES:

Top notes: Rhubarb, Red Currant, Juicy Kiwi Accord.
Heart notes: Pink Cyclamen, Fresh Watermelon Accord.
Base notes: Musky Notes, Sandalwood, Grapefruit Wood.

Be warned, this perfume will make your mouth water, the notes are so super juicy, ultra exotic, sexyily fruity and refreshingly clean! The watermelon notes are delightful!

It has great staying-power, its mature yet youthful and is probably best during summer days/night. The dry-down on the skin is even better, the scent becomes even riper without being sweet - the youthful zest and energy calms down a little presenting a super sexy exotic musk that just lingers allllll day!

A lady was wearing it on a packed tube train one morning, and it was like a fresh breeze from outside (but better) - gorgeous smell! Definitely, as other reviews have said below its playfully seductive perfect for those uber chilled out days kicking it in converse and tshirt or heading out with that someone special.

Vulnerable yet in control.

It's definitely the best one out of the D&G range.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by qlassik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: The perfect day-to-night scent for me. It's fresh and fruity enough for prancing around in a sundress running errands, but sexy enough for date night. I love that it's both seductive and playful.

Cons: Like many others, the scent doesn't last very long. Which has me maniacally re-spritzing myself at many times through out the day. A lot of perfume counters I've gone to has explained it's because it's just a EDT. That completely makes sense. Problem? There isn't a EDP version.

Don't know about every one else, but the entire D&G Anthology line has been recalled here in Singapore! I was so bummed to find out that my days with my favourite scent are numbered.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Dessen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A favorite of mine, alongside with Chloe EDP.

The scent is amazing- light, citrusy, and sweet. Lasting power is so-so. Love the big bottle and simple packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by laizagrace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Elegant. Classy.Headstrong. That's me whenever I wear l'emperatrice. It gives me that self confidence I did not think I have. I smell lovely concoction of fruits. I smell watermelons in there and sparkling pineapple, a hint of baby powder dry down--- all painted lovingly in a summers day.

Rule one for any lady perfume user is to NOT overspray. Spray in your pulses and never on your clothes. Spray in the morning only. You do not have to do it again. Remember people around you can smell your perfume and you can't because you are immune to your own scent. Make them smell the whiffs as you pass by. Every time you respray or reapply the scent becomes boring. It's like giving your all to someone the first day you meet them.^^

Add some mystery by not making your perfume overpower you. Or else, you give everyone headache including yourself.

L'emperatrice, I can say, is the smell of a modern woman. She's busy moving around but she takes time to smell the flowers. She is gorgeous. Empowered. Independent.

I spray ever lightly as the staying power is good. At the end of the day as I unload the groceries after work, i can still smell the watermelons and pinapple and yes, baby powder -- the base most of this enchantment. ^^

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No