October 31, 2014 | 810 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Brunette Goddess Shine Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by makeyourbodylevitate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

It smells so good! Chocolate and caramel, yummy. This is a great shine spray, it really applies a lot of shine to my hair. The only negative thing about this spray is that it's VERY oily. Do not use too much of it. It's enough with 3-4 sprays.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Blummerlo

I did'nt have any spray conditioner in my bag of tricks, so I used this, a lot of it, on my overprocessed, bleached,permed hair, and it made it look "Alive" again. Fantastic smell. Yummy!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by wallaceg6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this is an oily product, ot great if you have oily hair already, it does add shine but it also weighs your hairdown and makes it look a little dirty, even if it is freshly washed, on th plus side it smells great but overall i am not a huge fan of this. i have used the shampoo and conditioner and they are great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by shannon24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really great shine spray, bought this at Ulta in the salon products clearance for 8 dollars and thought I would give it a try. Makes hair look very shiny with out making it look greasy. To get a even coverage for my hair i spray some on my brush and then brush my hair. Smells good like vanilla and brown sugar or something like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this spray. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and shine spray for 39 Euro in France, and I bought it only because I know it's and expensive product and I wanted to try it.

Firstly. having washed and conditioned my hair with the Brunette Goddess shamp&cond, I sprayed it on towel dried hair and combed through to distribute the product.

Once my is dry it is soooo shiny and beautiful, it looks like I just walked out of a hair salon.

The packaging is pretty and well, and it makes you feel like you're using a real luxury product. The smell is great as well! It smells sweety-toffee-vanilla-almonds :)

Def buying again!