August 1, 2014 | 1309 users online

Polishes - Orly - Winter Wonderland

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this. It's a unique color that makes me think of vanilla ice cream, and it's WAY sparkly. It needs to be layered over something, even though the color underneath will barely show through.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

This is so pretty!!!! I call it Winter Wonder Bling! It's an uber shiny microglittery white silvery color in a clear white sheer milky base. It's like shiny snowy icicles on my nails! I'm wearing in it on short tips and on my toes. It's looks fabulous layered over Essie Walk Down The Isle (soft white). I have got so many compliments on this combo. It's my go to/ feel good color for this 2010 Winter. It matches everything. It's over the top in a good way this Winter. Not tacky at all. Especially when I wear it with whites and light gray outfits. Also, Winter Wonderland makes me look tan in the gloomy Winter weather too. It's a nice bright ultra shimmery white to perk up the holiday season!!! It has chipped on me, but touch ups are easy and not noticable since it's so shimmery and blingy.