Beautisol - Summer Glow

4.3

on 10/25/2013 10:40:00 PM

This is the only self tanner that ever looked natural on me. I have very fair skin (Irish) and don't tan easily and most tanners leave an odd, not quite right tone on my skin. Beautisol comes out PERFECT. Also, the direction card is very useful and the online tutorial really taught me the tricks (i.e. moisturizer, proper hand application) of a flawless application. I haven't tried another tanner since I got hooked on this. The lack of smelly-ness is an added bonus - I would have stuck with this either way.

on 10/17/2012 11:48:00 AM

This product gets a lot of hype, but it didn't work very well for me.

During application, it comes out very thick and messy. I had a difficult time blending it in and making it look not ridiculous.

It takes awhile to dry but that's not uncommon for many self tanning lotions. Because it's tinted, you can expect it to get all over your clothes and sheets until you shower.

The color I got from this was just ok. My biggest complaint is it seemed to darken moles and skin discolorations. Not all self tanners do that.

The one thing I really liked about this product was the smell. They actually do a pretty good job of masking that 'DHA smell' that many self tanners have.

Overall I wasn't that impressed with Beautisol, especially considering it's sky-high price!

on 6/26/2012 12:52:00 AM

Really natural non streaky color, which is what I love..do not use right after a shave or exfoliation BEC it will irritate the skin..also, didn't like that it smells like fabric softener..but color is spot on like a real tan

on 4/22/2011 11:50:00 PM

Tried for the first time a couple of night's ago and am pleased so far. The tan is probably the most authentic of ant self-tanner I have tried and I have tried *many* through the years!! I was slightly disappointed that the Pleasant scent you smell when you first put it on, doesn't last after a couple of hours, but instead morphs into the same yukky smell all the other sel- tanners have. It does go on smoothly, but make sure you apply evenly, or you will have splotches, etc. Cost is pretty steep, however I am willing to pay top dollar if a product performs very well for me and so far this does....

on 11/15/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite self tanner! It has a great natural color and is the only tanner I've tried that actually smells good. It comes with great tips that make it easy to use and there are even videos on their website that can help you with the application. No need to experiment with any other self tanners anymore now that I've found Summer Glow!

Great color-- and without the awful smell! I use it once a week and absolutely love it. They also have a more gradual self tanner (called All Season's Glow, I think) that I like for winter. Hugely recommend it!

on 11/10/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best self-tanning lotion I've ever used. The color is very natural, it's very easy to apply and it smells great. I get so many compliments on my tan every time I use it... people actually think my tan is from the sun.