Motions Moisture Plus After-Shampoo Conditioner

2.3

on 7/10/2014 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Not sure why I see so many bad ratings this stuff is great! I use it as a deep conditioner and leave it on my hair for about 45 minutes to an hour and my hair feels like silk when I rinse it out.. I've been using using motions for years and its definitely one of my trusted brands .. This product detangled my hair like a charm and its inexpensive! Great product for ethnic hair, Caucasian hair maybe not :)

on 7/28/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the !!!WORST!!! conditioner I have ever used!!!

My hair felt DRY and COATED while using it in the shower! But I thought, maybe it will get better once I rinse it out and let it dry?

But NO!

It's 2 days later and I'm STILL trying to get this sh!t out of my hair!!! It's horrible! I threw it directly into the trash.

If there is anyone who is using this, I wouldn't be surprised if their hair is dry and breaking off. I also would not be surprised if for some reason their hair just "won't grow." My hair is *breaking* from this! It's effing horrible!!! Stay away!

on 5/9/2011 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is for the product that contains silicone and it says so on the bottle. I was hesitant to buy this but because I got good results from the conditioning shampoo from the same brand, I wanted to give this a try. Well, the percentage of silicone is really high in this product. My hair got dried in a matter of minutes but the down side was that in the humidity, my hair started getting really poofy and big. Majority of products with too much silicone do this to my hair. I was not so pleased with the way that my hair looked or felt. I do not recommend this.

on 11/9/2010 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I purchased a bunch of Ellin Lavar products on sale at CVS. Every product was on sale for $5 so I stocked up to thoroughly trial several items of my choice. The first thing I noticed upon application is the incredible softness & easy manageability my hair had while still in the shower. My hair felt almost too soft actually. After rinsing my hair & proceeding to style, I realized the softness & easy manageability was only temporary, My hair was still dry after blow-drying so I wasn't impressed with this product & I've yet to read any raving reviews elsewhere so I'm glad I got it on sale. Back to the drawing board.