November 27, 2014 | 1553 users online

Conditioner - Live Clean - Pink Fire Colour Protect conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

It smells so great, but sadly that was the only redeeming quality. It didn't help to detangle my hair in the shower, and it made my ends kind of puffed out. My hair was, in general, dry. I have to use an amount the size of two or three toonies to get my hair into a semi moisturized state. I'll finish it, but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I really love the Live Clean hair products. This colour protect line is amazing. I am blonde and died my hair brown, and i've been using this religiously. It really helps to prevent fading and it is a great overall line. The conditioner is nourishing and leaves my hair manageable. It also smells awesome! Kinda sweet but not overpowering. If you're looking for more moisture, try adding a hair masque into your regime weekly. It's very rare that conditioner can give you that super boost of moisture - that's what a masque is for.
Overall this is a really great natural product. I've been using Live Clean products for about a year now and I really love their stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I just gave a positively glowing review for Live Clean's Fresh Water Moisturizing shampoo, which was purchased at the same time as this conditioner. Unfortunately, I won't be giving this product the same amount of praise.

I love the fact it is a natural product, as I have stated before. However, it didn't do nearly an impressive enough job to warrant 3 or more lippies.

Since I bought this product for my dry, damaged and color treated hair, I expected it to be more moisturizing. However, I found that along with the fact I have to use a TON on my shoulder length thick brown hair, versus the quarter sized drop of the FW shampoo, coupled with the fact that it does a mediocre at best job of conditioning, I'm going to have to pass on this product in the future. I have 5/6 of shampoo left, and this bottle of conditioner is already half empty. Ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in conjunction with Live Clean Argan Shampoo and it has worked wonders for my dry, frizzy red hair! It smells absolutely amazing & is formulated with all natural ingredients so you cannot go wrong with that :) Makes my hair super soft and manageable, without weighing it down like other conditioners do. I don't know how it compares to other colour-protecting products cause this is the first time I'm using anything like this.. buuuut I will continue to repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS THE BOMB! It keeps my colour shiny and doesn't wash it out. But it also smells amazing and gently cleans my hair perfectly every time! The shampoo isn't too harsh and the conditioner practically melts into your hair. It actually repaired my bleach damaged locks. Not to mention this is way cheaper, more natural, and way more effective, then the salon brand I was using. Only problems I have are opening the caps on these bottles, but it makes for leak free travelling so I can't really complain. Can't say enough about this shampoo and conditioner duo! LOVE LOVE LOVE. My HG hair care :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have long, fine (but tons of it), colour treated hair. I was looking for something gentle that wouldn't strip the colour from my hair and I found the LIVE CLEAN line. It's organic, naturally derived, pure vegan, SLS/sulfate free, paraben free, DEA free, phosphate free and it's biodegradable, never tested on animals and package recyclable. I would say this conditioner has a medium consistency..not too thin/watery but not thick and wax-like. It doesn't have a lot of "slip", it feels like it actually absorbed into the hair and didn't just sit on top and de-tangle. Even though it only has a little bit of "slip" my hair doesn't feel dry and un-conditioned...just right. I also use the matching shampoo and my fine hair isn't weighed down ..just soft and healthy looking.