August 23, 2014 | 1838 users online

Shampoo - Live Clean - Pink Fire Colour Protect shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

How does a 98% organic shampoo without sulfates and with plant based ingredients get my hair so clean? I will never know, but I love it. This is the best sulfate free shampoo I have ever used, and it doesn't even contain half the chemicals that other sulfate free shampoos have. They also don't test on animals and this shampoo is biodegradable so it's a win win win. It smells lovely (though I had the stomach flu when I first tried this shampoo so I associate the smell with that now, haha!). I recently got purple highlights in my hair and have experienced little to no colour fade out while using this shampoo. Would definitely recommend as it is also about as cheap as Pantene or tresemme!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Dej

I'm very picky with my shampoos as I have dry fine fairly damaged color treated hair. I like the idea of products that are better for the environment and better for us! Free of all the bad chemicals and sulfate free! Any sulfate free shampoo has been garbage that I have tried thus far. They have made my hair limp and full of residue. THIS shampoo creates fabulous shine, smells AMAZING and drool worthy, is ultra gentle and non abrasive. In love with it! Fabulous affordable price as well! I'm hooked. I love this line for soaps and conditioner as well. Must try ladies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ditto to all the reviews below. The puple one for wavy hair is equally great, and has an even better smell, but it's hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Thoroughly cleans my hair without being too harsh. Smells divine as well, like raspberries. Not too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by papercrane97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall a pretty good shampoo, not my favourite thought. Cleans my semi dry hair well enough but didn't leave it as soft as other Live Clean shampoos(I used the same conditioner). Smells amazing though, like raspberries I think. In a pinch, I would buy this again, but I prefer the Green Earth Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! I was noticing a build up in my normally dryer hair type so I wanted to switch to sulfate free products. Unfortunately, looking at the wide selection of products they still have Sulfonate (which can be just as irritating if you're not careful) listed as one of the top 3 ingredients. This was the only product I could find that this wasn't the case.

I love the smell of this shampoo and my hair feels amazing, it cleans gently. I'm also using manic panic in my hair, and I've noticed that the fading has been drastically reduced. I got it on sale too, 5$ (normally 9$) which is so much less the other brands. I also noticed that since using this product, my face looks clearer. Never switching!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by akneil

This is my HG colour protect shampoo. Not only is it organic, vegan, sulfate and paraben free, but it works amazingly well. I went brunette after being blonde for many years, and with this shampoo and conditioner my colour does not fade.
I started using Live Clean products about 6 months ago and I love their line. I find that sulfate and paraben free shampoos never lather properly and my hair doesn't feel clean after. I end up using so much product because it doesn't feel like it's cleaning. All of live cleans shampoos lather really well. And they all smell SO good. I'm really happy i found these products because I love them and still feel good about what i'm putting down the drain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS THE BOMB! It keeps my colour shiny and doesn't wash it out. But it also smells amazing and gently cleans my hair perfectly every time! The shampoo isn't too harsh and the conditioner practically melts into your hair. It actually repaired my bleach damaged locks. Not to mention this is way cheaper, more natural, and way more effective, then the salon brand I was using. Only problems I have are opening the caps on these bottles, but it makes for leak free travelling so I can't really complain. Can't say enough about this shampoo and conditioner duo! LOVE LOVE LOVE. My HG hair care :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by knhappyface

I will never switch from this shampoo. I LOVE it. It leaves my hair so soft and clean, my colour stays exactly how it should,. and it smells absolutely delicious. In fact, I'd recommend all Live Clean products - I've loved every one I've tried. They are gentle, natural, and really not that expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Vertia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product, but I found the bottle shape a little awkward to hold. Despite that small nit- pick, for a natural hair care product Pink Fire is quite inexpensive and, unlike some other natural hair products, smells very good. (Generally I like rosemary and the like on my food, not in my shampoo.) ; )

Its lather is lovely, even though it doesn't contain sodium laurel sulphate, which dries out the hair and is really harsh. I use this with the Pink Fire Colour Protect conditioner, and both together give a thorough but moisturized clean while also detangling my curly hair, which tends to wrap around itself at the slightest humidity.

Most importantly, I got my hair coloured two months ago and it still looks very fresh.