November 26, 2014 | 1023 users online

Shampoo - Live Clean - Pink Fire Colour Protect shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for around a month now and I can say that this is the best shampoo and conditioner that I have EVER used. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it after my hair dried because my hair was more frizzy than usual but I realized my hair was just not used to a shampoo and conditioner that had no sulfates, parabens or any other bad ingrediants in it. A couple showers later and my hair isnt frizzy at all, it feels so soft and looks so shiny. My hair feels like "new" again and I cant stop touching it. Before I used this shampoo and conditioner my hair was very dry at the ends and very oily at the scalp, but now I am neither :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MissDuckie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG shampoo. It cleans my hair quite well without drying it out or making my scalp feel dry. It smells amazing, and it's relatively cheap (I've tried soooooo many kinds of shampoos; salon and drugstore types). This is the one and only shampoo that I have bought over and over for years, which is saying a lot because I'm a product junkie. It does build up over a couple or weeks so I clarify with a different shampoo a couple of times a month - which is pretty common. I love how moisturized my hair feels, and then when I clarify it's like having a fresh clean slate. It's a good cycle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

How does a 98% organic shampoo without sulfates and with plant based ingredients get my hair so clean? I will never know, but I love it. This is the best sulfate free shampoo I have ever used, and it doesn't even contain half the chemicals that other sulfate free shampoos have. They also don't test on animals and this shampoo is biodegradable so it's a win win win. It smells lovely (though I had the stomach flu when I first tried this shampoo so I associate the smell with that now, haha!). I recently got purple highlights in my hair and have experienced little to no colour fade out while using this shampoo. Would definitely recommend as it is also about as cheap as Pantene or tresemme!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Dej

I'm very picky with my shampoos as I have dry fine fairly damaged color treated hair. I like the idea of products that are better for the environment and better for us! Free of all the bad chemicals and sulfate free! Any sulfate free shampoo has been garbage that I have tried thus far. They have made my hair limp and full of residue. THIS shampoo creates fabulous shine, smells AMAZING and drool worthy, is ultra gentle and non abrasive. In love with it! Fabulous affordable price as well! I'm hooked. I love this line for soaps and conditioner as well. Must try ladies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ditto to all the reviews below. The puple one for wavy hair is equally great, and has an even better smell, but it's hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Thoroughly cleans my hair without being too harsh. Smells divine as well, like raspberries. Not too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by papercrane97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall a pretty good shampoo, not my favourite thought. Cleans my semi dry hair well enough but didn't leave it as soft as other Live Clean shampoos(I used the same conditioner). Smells amazing though, like raspberries I think. In a pinch, I would buy this again, but I prefer the Green Earth Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! I was noticing a build up in my normally dryer hair type so I wanted to switch to sulfate free products. Unfortunately, looking at the wide selection of products they still have Sulfonate (which can be just as irritating if you're not careful) listed as one of the top 3 ingredients. This was the only product I could find that this wasn't the case.

I love the smell of this shampoo and my hair feels amazing, it cleans gently. I'm also using manic panic in my hair, and I've noticed that the fading has been drastically reduced. I got it on sale too, 5$ (normally 9$) which is so much less the other brands. I also noticed that since using this product, my face looks clearer. Never switching!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by akneil

This is my HG colour protect shampoo. Not only is it organic, vegan, sulfate and paraben free, but it works amazingly well. I went brunette after being blonde for many years, and with this shampoo and conditioner my colour does not fade.
I started using Live Clean products about 6 months ago and I love their line. I find that sulfate and paraben free shampoos never lather properly and my hair doesn't feel clean after. I end up using so much product because it doesn't feel like it's cleaning. All of live cleans shampoos lather really well. And they all smell SO good. I'm really happy i found these products because I love them and still feel good about what i'm putting down the drain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS THE BOMB! It keeps my colour shiny and doesn't wash it out. But it also smells amazing and gently cleans my hair perfectly every time! The shampoo isn't too harsh and the conditioner practically melts into your hair. It actually repaired my bleach damaged locks. Not to mention this is way cheaper, more natural, and way more effective, then the salon brand I was using. Only problems I have are opening the caps on these bottles, but it makes for leak free travelling so I can't really complain. Can't say enough about this shampoo and conditioner duo! LOVE LOVE LOVE. My HG hair care :)