Live Clean (Pink Fire) Colour Protect Shampoo

4.8

Shiny, bouncy hair. What's not to love. I love this stuff and I've tried it all. I use with Aussi Moisture Conditioner and I have soft, smooth hair with volume. HG.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

All the Live Clean shampoos are amazing, especially this one. I used the Live Clean shampoos before I colored my hair, but now that my hair is purple, I appreciate them even more. The shampoo actually lathers and foams up, unlike most other sulfate-free shampoos. It makes your hair feel very clean, but not dry.

on 4/7/2015 3:57:00 PM

This is my new favorite shampoo. Incredibly inexpensive, makes my hair so soft it's amazing. I have semi-permanent colors in my hair (pink and purple) and it lasted so much longer. The fact that there is no SLS is magic for my colored hair.

on 12/23/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sulfate free and a little goes a long way. The price is a bit high, around $10 a bottle but I have yet to find another shampoo I like for colour protection. Leaves your hair soft and well moisturized.

on 12/21/2014 2:42:00 PM

This product is my holy grail shampoo! I NEVER thought my holy grail shampoo would be a drugstore product, as I've tried a plethora of salon products before. I have struggled with fine hair that is super dry yet lets products build up easily. Any shampoo that doesn't do build up is too harsh on my hair, yet moisturizing shampoo builds up, makes my roots look greasy and flattens my hair. I always have to rewash my hair or apply a lot of product afterwards and I'm constantly annoyed at how my big bucks haven't payed out.
This BEAUTIFUL SHAMPOO though!!!! IT cleans thoroughly and doesn't leave greasy build up. My hair is perfectly clean and bouncy. But it's somehow still not drying!!!! I have the dryest hair ever and this is gentle and doesn't strip. Seriously, all the other reviews on here are great, you need this shampoo in your life! It's one of the better kept secrets in the beauty world. I will admit, the first time I used it my hair was a little frizzy and dry, like someone else said, but after 3 uses it just completely transformed my hair! I am going to rebuy this forever, and I hope they never change the formula. I like the bottle, it smells great and it works great. If you have problem hair, this affordable formula is for you.

on 12/3/2014 4:45:00 PM

I think all Live Clean shampoos has more efficient surfactant than basic sls shampoos. When i use this, my scalp dried out, it made my scalp itchy. I want to use this a lot, because of nice ingredients but i didn't. It make hair soft and shiny, but not for sensitive scalp.

on 10/3/2014 9:37:00 PM

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for around a month now and I can say that this is the best shampoo and conditioner that I have EVER used. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it after my hair dried because my hair was more frizzy than usual but I realized my hair was just not used to a shampoo and conditioner that had no sulfates, parabens or any other bad ingrediants in it. A couple showers later and my hair isnt frizzy at all, it feels so soft and looks so shiny. My hair feels like "new" again and I cant stop touching it. Before I used this shampoo and conditioner my hair was very dry at the ends and very oily at the scalp, but now I am neither :)

on 9/30/2014 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my HG shampoo. It cleans my hair quite well without drying it out or making my scalp feel dry. It smells amazing, and it's relatively cheap (I've tried soooooo many kinds of shampoos; salon and drugstore types). This is the one and only shampoo that I have bought over and over for years, which is saying a lot because I'm a product junkie. It does build up over a couple or weeks so I clarify with a different shampoo a couple of times a month - which is pretty common. I love how moisturized my hair feels, and then when I clarify it's like having a fresh clean slate. It's a good cycle.

on 5/22/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

How does a 98% organic shampoo without sulfates and with plant based ingredients get my hair so clean? I will never know, but I love it. This is the best sulfate free shampoo I have ever used, and it doesn't even contain half the chemicals that other sulfate free shampoos have. They also don't test on animals and this shampoo is biodegradable so it's a win win win. It smells lovely (though I had the stomach flu when I first tried this shampoo so I associate the smell with that now, haha!). I recently got purple highlights in my hair and have experienced little to no colour fade out while using this shampoo. Would definitely recommend as it is also about as cheap as Pantene or tresemme!

on 5/1/2014 8:57:00 PM

I'm very picky with my shampoos as I have dry fine fairly damaged color treated hair. I like the idea of products that are better for the environment and better for us! Free of all the bad chemicals and sulfate free! Any sulfate free shampoo has been garbage that I have tried thus far. They have made my hair limp and full of residue. THIS shampoo creates fabulous shine, smells AMAZING and drool worthy, is ultra gentle and non abrasive. In love with it! Fabulous affordable price as well! I'm hooked. I love this line for soaps and conditioner as well. Must try ladies!

Popular Shampoos