April 19, 2014 | 1072 users online

Shampoo - Live Clean - Pink Fire Colour Protect shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ditto to all the reviews below. The puple one for wavy hair is equally great, and has an even better smell, but it's hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Thoroughly cleans my hair without being too harsh. Smells divine as well, like raspberries. Not too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by papercrane97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall a pretty good shampoo, not my favourite thought. Cleans my semi dry hair well enough but didn't leave it as soft as other Live Clean shampoos(I used the same conditioner). Smells amazing though, like raspberries I think. In a pinch, I would buy this again, but I prefer the Green Earth Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! I was noticing a build up in my normally dryer hair type so I wanted to switch to sulfate free products. Unfortunately, looking at the wide selection of products they still have Sulfonate (which can be just as irritating if you're not careful) listed as one of the top 3 ingredients. This was the only product I could find that this wasn't the case.

I love the smell of this shampoo and my hair feels amazing, it cleans gently. I'm also using manic panic in my hair, and I've noticed that the fading has been drastically reduced. I got it on sale too, 5$ (normally 9$) which is so much less the other brands. I also noticed that since using this product, my face looks clearer. Never switching!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by akneil

This is my HG colour protect shampoo. Not only is it organic, vegan, sulfate and paraben free, but it works amazingly well. I went brunette after being blonde for many years, and with this shampoo and conditioner my colour does not fade.
I started using Live Clean products about 6 months ago and I love their line. I find that sulfate and paraben free shampoos never lather properly and my hair doesn't feel clean after. I end up using so much product because it doesn't feel like it's cleaning. All of live cleans shampoos lather really well. And they all smell SO good. I'm really happy i found these products because I love them and still feel good about what i'm putting down the drain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS THE BOMB! It keeps my colour shiny and doesn't wash it out. But it also smells amazing and gently cleans my hair perfectly every time! The shampoo isn't too harsh and the conditioner practically melts into your hair. It actually repaired my bleach damaged locks. Not to mention this is way cheaper, more natural, and way more effective, then the salon brand I was using. Only problems I have are opening the caps on these bottles, but it makes for leak free travelling so I can't really complain. Can't say enough about this shampoo and conditioner duo! LOVE LOVE LOVE. My HG hair care :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by knhappyface

I will never switch from this shampoo. I LOVE it. It leaves my hair so soft and clean, my colour stays exactly how it should,. and it smells absolutely delicious. In fact, I'd recommend all Live Clean products - I've loved every one I've tried. They are gentle, natural, and really not that expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Vertia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product, but I found the bottle shape a little awkward to hold. Despite that small nit- pick, for a natural hair care product Pink Fire is quite inexpensive and, unlike some other natural hair products, smells very good. (Generally I like rosemary and the like on my food, not in my shampoo.) ; )

Its lather is lovely, even though it doesn't contain sodium laurel sulphate, which dries out the hair and is really harsh. I use this with the Pink Fire Colour Protect conditioner, and both together give a thorough but moisturized clean while also detangling my curly hair, which tends to wrap around itself at the slightest humidity.

Most importantly, I got my hair coloured two months ago and it still looks very fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by alizo

First shampoo that actually didn't strip my color!!!! I am so happy to have found this product! I henna my hair, so I have a lot of trouble with my color getting stripped by shampoo and conditioning products. This shampoo leaves my hair soft, smooth and manageable. I sometimes don't even feel the need for conditioner. I don't know how this little miracle does it, but my hair can also go an extra day without a wash! Great organic product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by maklovesmac

Amazing shampoo! I've never said this about a shampoo because I used to think they were about the same. This shampoo is sls free and cleans my hair better than anything else I've tried. The weird thing is, it DOESN'T strip my hair at all! When I rinse it out, my hair doesn't feel squeeky, almost dry clean like most shampoos make your hair feel, yet once it dries, it's light, slightly volumized, shiny and oil free. Cleans better than anything else without stripping, even gets off hairspray and oils cleanly. It also keeps my hair clean for 3 days (if I don't add in a bunch of product)!! Nothings ever done that before. It really just is amazing, it's also keeps your hair soft and keeps your color. I dyed my hair auburn and reds fade fast usually, but my hair doesn't fade at all with this! I tried another shampoo for a day, while at a hotel and immediatly I noticed my hair felt a bit drier, and got oily by day 2. Repurchase over and over...no build up, keeps color, clean and inexpensive!!