October 25, 2014 | 1780 users online

Conditioner - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Lavender Conditioner - Hair Strengthening

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like that it is natural and is 70% organic, however the product itself is just ok in my opinion. The smell is not that great- it doesn't really remind me of lavender- it is a big vinegary! I needed to use a lot of product and it is sort of watery as well. It did seem to strengthen my hair and provide some softness.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Usually I'm a big fan of Jason products, especially their shampoos and conditioners, but the only good thing about this one is the smell. First of all, it's a very thin, watery conditioner, which in itself is not that bad, but on top of that it really sucks at detangling and it doesn't do a great job of moisturizing either. So, I have to use A LOT of it just so I can manage to get a comb through my hair afterword, and even when I use a lot it's still tangled and a bit dry afterward. The matching shampoo, on the other hand, is very nice.