October 20, 2014 | 1541 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Ageless Multidefense Daily Moisturizer SPF 42

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a good product for the most part. It gave my skin a dewy glow that my daughter even noticed. BUT...I have to give it a 3....because this product has something in it that makes my eyes tear up badly. Allergic reaction, whatever you want to call it. If it were not for that...I would have gone 4...maybe even 5! Aveeno makes a good product...but this is NOT for sensitive eyes....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

I bought this on a whim as an alternative to my usual (Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15). As a moisturizer, it's fine. Nothing either great or awful about it, except that it smells like plain sunscreen (which I personally don't find appealing). I'll use it up but not likely to purchase again; I'll be going back to an SPF15 with a milder (sunscreen) scent.

UPDATE: My husband needed something and I gave him a GWP tube of this stuff - and he liked it so much he used up my full-size bottle and then bought another! He likes it because it doesn't make his face break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by span29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Since I have eczema, I was looking for a moisturizer that would soothe my skin in the winter and decided to buy this Aveeno one. I have been using it for about a month and have not experienced any break outs and it is very moisturizing. The dry patches on my skin are almost all gone.

I would recommend buying this moisturizer if you live in an area with dry climate. I would not use this during the summer though because it does leave an oily sheen.

Overall, the moisturizer was better than I thought it would be. It did not clog my pores or feel heavy on my face.