October 2, 2014 | 1422 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture #01 'Le Rouge'

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Le Rouge by YSL is my first YSL lipstick purchase. I own one YSL glossy stain that I adore so I figured I would try out the lipstick.

I am a red, hot pink, magenta to fuchsia lipstick wearer so bold lips are in my comfort zone.

Le Rouge is a Blood Red color.
-packaging is stellar.
-color is a bright red with some blue but not too much.
-pigmentation is rich
-product is moisturizing
-good couple of hours wear (drinking and some snacking included)
-I have also been asked 133431421241234 times which lipstick color I'm wearing by chicks when I rock Le Rouge. Cool guys just say "I like your lipstick" : )

I simply love everything about this lipstick. I plan on purchasing Le Fuchsia.

I picked this bad boy up at Sephora in Las Vegas it was the last in the store. It is always sold out on Sephora.com.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

ROUGE PUR COUTURE SPF15 - Pure Colour Satiny Radiance in #1 Le Rouge-Blood Red:

This is a TRUE red, doesnt pull orange or berry. That said, it made me look pretty flat. I opted for this brand but in #20 Rouge Flamme-Cranberry Red. I was looking for a true red but you know, sometimes the true red won't look that great on you! the berry in the #20 gave my face some LIFE and it was more modern. i looked so dated with the true red on. i have pigmented lips, warm yellow toned southeast asian skin. #20 is a gorgeous red! texture was very moisturizing though and great color payoff. used my 15% chic coupon so score!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

The new Rouge Pur Couture called "Le Rouge" is absolutely a true bright red! Can't distinguish bluish tones or warm, or whatever, I can only see what I see and that's a true red if you are searching for "the one."

It's marvelous at moisturizing, it's long-wearing without changing color, and it's slightly shiny in a satin texture.

This was my first YSL lippie. The next one will be in the nude or pink category but that will be in the future as this one will set you back $30.

If you plan to wear anything in the bright red category, then you need this one to finish the look! I find that my choice of lipcolor has to be complimentary to the outfit I'm wearing.