September 2, 2014 | 1891 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Timeless Gold

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Hayne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color. I have alot of pink undertones in my skin. I have to be so careful on what nail polish color goes on my nails. This looks good on my nails and toenails. I went on a girls trip last week and everybody had to use. And, of course you cannot find it anymore since it is LE. I will keep looking. It is something I would use alot.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 5:19:00 AM More reviews by luxepiggy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally, a gold for cool skin tones! This is a very pale gold, almost platinum, with dispersed flecks of bright gold microshimmer that add a touch of sophistication. Definitely a cut above the other gold lacquers out there.

Dior's lacquer formula is the best on the market today - dries incredibly fast, no brush marks, amazing coverage, spreads easily on the nail. The new brush is divine as well - very easy to control.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by calshopper

I've finally found a gold that isn't too glittery or gaudy, and works with my pale pink toned complexion. Timeless Gold has a unique finish too; it is more of a matte metallic finish than the shiny varnished appearance I get from most of my polishes. It lasts well on my nails, which is unusual, and the new flat brush is really easy to use. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by GiGiBean703

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST gold nail polish ever! I find it to be more of a cool tone gold, which is why it works for my fair pink complexion. I never could wear gold shades because they are too yellow. I am in love with this. I even bought a back-up. Great for the holdays with a red lippie. Get it before their gone! : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I've finally found the perfect gold nail polish. It looks classy, light gold with tiny shimmers and I love the new brush too...
wide and tapered.