New York Color Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/13/2009 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Best lip gloss I've found and it is only a $1.75!! Dosen't burn and feels like lip balm when it goes on. HG for me.

on 10/27/2007 8:28:00 PM

I just hate it. Its as cheap as its price!! It sucks mad my lips so sticky, chappy, and not cute at all. I will never purchase any of thier products ,thier all just so cheap! what its tested on animals not even worth hurting them with this terrible product!

on 2/24/2007 6:37:00 PM

The only reason I buy this clear gloss is because clear gloss gets ruined anyways and this does the job for 99 cents. Only buy it when I dont feel like spending 15 buck on MAC clear lip glass.

on 2/19/2005 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ugh. There are better products that aren't tested on animals. No, I'm not a PETA sucker or anything, but I don't buy animal tested stuff unless the product is amazing. Seriously, this is a no go.

on 1/2/2005 11:52:00 PM

I am writing this review on behalf of a friend. She is very pretty and her lips already have lots of pigment so this clear, inexpensive, modest gloss is perfect for her. It lasts for a long time and is really cheap too!

on 1/12/2004 5:53:00 PM

The watermelon pot l/g is terrible. It has a very strong sweet taste. The thin and greasy texture lasted 2 seconds on my lips.

on 11/16/2003 9:15:00 PM

Sucks! Just found out off of Peta's website that MYC tests on animals so no more contributing to that BS. Still trying to find out if Wet N Wild does, but more likely. These cosmetics lines maybe inexpensive, but is it really worth the health and life of innocent animals? HARDLY!

on 10/23/2003 1:15:00 AM

I have this in clear from my sister. This gloss makes my lips all shiny and glam. The only problem is that the tube leaks if it's not on super tight. Well, that's not the only problem. It has a tendency to make my lipstick run all over the place. And if I'm using a dark lipstick, the wand picks up the color. Overall, I'd probably look for another cheapie gloss.

on 9/11/2003 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Initially bought the color, Luscious, prior to becoming a MUAer. Appears dark berry in the tube, but comes on as YLBB. Loved the color. Once I became a member, read the reviews of the others, bought Beautiful and Adorable. Dirt cheap, lasts long, nice colors, love them.

on 5/26/2003 10:34:00 PM

The color was nice, but BLECH--it tasted like soap. Lip gloss shoud definitely NOT taste like soap...I threw this one out.

Recommended for Medium Skin