Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

I have very pale skin and the colour 'ultra light' is near perfect, perhaps a touch too light. Glamoflauge is not a good concealer for under the eyes, it looks cakey and makes my eyes look like the sahara desert, very dry. I do think this is a fantastic blemish concealer though! I am prone to get redness on my cheeks and breakouts on my chin and this covers them up very well. I find the best way to apply is to use my fingers and pat in on my skin, the heat of my fingers blend it flawlessly. It last all day and I sometimes dust a light powder over if I want extra long wear. The concealer has a thin consistency however it is extremely opaque, a little goes a long way. I can definitely see my tube lasting for ages so it is great value for money.

Overall, an excellent budget concealer, very pigmented and gives full coverage however, it is a terrible under eye concealer so if thats what you're looking for, I would skip this one and purchase Collection Lasting Perfection as it is very cheap and makes a great under eye concealer!

After reading many good reviews and wanting what it promised, "a heavy duty concealer", wow, what a waste of money this was. I was surprised at how thin and watery this concealer was, I even shook and squeezed the tube to try and mix it together to no avail. It is shimmery, watery, thin, and transparent, everything a concealer shouldn't be in my opinion. The consistency is just terrible, I actually washed my face and started my makeup routine over after applying this because it just looked terrible. I've tried applying with fingers, brushes, every which way and it appears streaky and patchy. Layering foundation and other products over this is a nightmare, it doesn't seem to want to dry and stays sticky, other products end up smearing, streaking and mixing with it instead of layering over it. The pencil it came with is useless as well, I sometimes use it to clean up the lines around my brows or lips but that's about it, it's waxy and hard to apply. I will not be buying anymore products from this brand after my experience with this.

on 4/16/2015 3:32:00 AM

I'm an NC25/NC30: and "medium" is a great color. The concealer is yellow based and the product is only $6.

It covers so well, a 10/10, medium to extreme coverage.
but I strongly dislike the oily texture of this. It's very thick and oily so it takes very long to set and it transfers easily. That's the only con.

And this isn't good for undereye, it's breaks along lines and it's too cakey.

It lasts for a good amount but it doesn't STAY as great as the Mac concealer which is like a stain concealer to me.

This is ideal for body scars, acne marks, light-medium colored tattoos.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Initially I really liked this but after a few uses I don't care for it. The consistency is strange-thin but sticky. It covers well but its nearly impossible for me to blend. I tried brushes (that worked the best) and a beauty blender soaked up the product and left patchy places where too much product had been removed. It also separates after a short period of time-I had to work the tube to get it mixed back together.
If you can get it to blend its not a bad choice, but it isn't for me.

on 4/8/2015 3:21:00 PM

When I first tried this product several years ago, it was absolutely amazing! It covered everything and the tube lasted me a whole year. Unfortunately, when I went to buy more it just wasn't the same. The formula is much thinner and it does not last as long. I still use this daily but wish they would go back to the old formula!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is the real deal. I use it for blemishes, undereye area, and as a highlight on my nose, chin, and Cupid's bow area. The price rocks and the coverage you get in just a tiny drop is amazing. It tends to crease under my eyes and kind of sit on my skin in the oily spots, but it's nothing I can't handle. Best concealer I've used and the best price too!

on 3/30/2015 11:29:00 PM

LOVE this concealer! Best concealer I've tried. Try it out and see for yourself😊👍

on 3/27/2015 4:40:00 PM

I'm glad I spent very little money on this. It is very heavy and does well to cover imperfections. However, it turned quite cakey after a few hours, and there weren't many shades they had to offer; the selection wasn't very good. I had to pick a tube that was a bit lighter than my complexion, which is something I'm not big on.

on 3/25/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When i bought it in the summer, i had only used it for once, and i remember it is a standard concealer, i mean it cannot compare with my MAC Pro Long wear.
However, after a month or so, when i opened it up, the texture became watery, and it literally had a lot of water mix with concealer thing came out. I was scared to put it on my face again...i mean maybe i just got the bad one?

on 3/25/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is super cakey on me. The colors are kinda horrible too. It's almost oily then it sets into a flaky mess. Terrible undereye concealer