Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 3/25/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When i bought it in the summer, i had only used it for once, and i remember it is a standard concealer, i mean it cannot compare with my MAC Pro Long wear.
However, after a month or so, when i opened it up, the texture became watery, and it literally had a lot of water mix with concealer thing came out. I was scared to put it on my face again...i mean maybe i just got the bad one?

on 3/25/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Whoa. Heavy duty. I rarely ever use it because it looks unnatural but I have it on standby for those situations

on 3/25/2015 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

answer to: r8girll you can buy it at wallmart in Canada. I live in Quebec I always find it in Walmart. For reference I'm NC25-NC30 the light shade that was too light for me, the medium-light was a little bit light and the medium shade is perfect for me. It's only 7$, it's very pigmented make sure you only use a little, and if you have oily skin like me, powder it. It covers a lot I'm using it for acne and rosacea marks. As I have rosacea I always check on Beautypedia to make sure the ingredients won't cause irritation, there is not review on Beautypedia about this product so I checked the ingredients one by one in Paula's Choice site, and I'm glad to say all the ingredients are OK, and I haven't had any irritation or reaction to this product. Its creamy and I have oily skin so I doesn't last all day on me, that's why I didn't give it 5 stars. It's a very versatile product, you can make your own foundation with it, like it's shown on this review:

Yes I will repurchase!

on 3/25/2015 1:01:00 AM

This concealer would never dry. Returned it

on 3/25/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product because of the size and the cost of it. For $6 CDN, the price cannot be beat, especially with the amount you're getting. As far as performance goes, it didn't work out too well for me as it did with other people. When I first put it on it's like a dream. Kind of too greasy for my liking but it looks really nice for like an hour or two. Five hours down the road, it started clumping and settling into my fine lines even if I already set it with a powder before hand. I was really hoping this would work for me as MAC is getting kind of too expensive but I guess the only thing I'll be doing with this is returning it to the store I bought it from :(

on 3/23/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Nothing covers my darkcircles like this concealer, and I use the smallest amount ever! I apply this under my foundation just because it is a bit too olive toned for me, but this is a HG for me!

on 3/23/2015 9:15:00 PM

I love it..it really is heavy duty =)

on 3/21/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. I've repurchased numerous times in a range of different shades. I usually use medium-light, medium, and tan, depending on how tan I am at the time.

The coverage is amazing. It's opaque and can cover anything if you use enough of it. However, the texture is very creamy and wet. It does not completely set to a dry texture, so I wouldn't recommend using too much.

I mix it 1-3 parts with Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and use it as a foundation all over my face. I have normal skin (more dry than oily) so I can get away with doing this, but I would not recommend it if you have with oily skin. For me, it creates a lovely dewy look that stays in place all day without drying me out or making me oily.

On top of my "foundation", I dab small amounts of this concealer under my eyes where I have terrible dark circles. I use the concealer pencil for blemishes - I find the concealer to be too thick to let pimples breathe and heal.

I believe you get around 0.7 fluid ounces of product, which is just 0.3 off of a standard bottle of foundation. That's a lot of product for a concealer especially for its low price.

on 3/17/2015 9:44:00 PM

I purchased this in July of 2014, and still have half a tube left and it's now March of 2015. I only paid like $6 for this concealer at my local Walmart, so you really get your money's worth. I chose the shades "Medium" and "Ultra Light". "Ultra light" is a very, very pale shade that's one step below pure white. It's *okay* for highlighting, but I think the normal "light" would work really well for highlighting underneath my eye area, down the bridge of my nose, and the center of my forehead. Medium is a little too olive tones for my skin, but I can definitely make it work with blending, and every now and then I will mix some of the ultra light to kinda tone it down. This covers like a DREAM, but I have found that it tends to crease underneath my eyes. Overall I love this product for covering problem spots, but it's a little to heavy for under eye brightening. I've read where some people use this all over your face (avoiding the under eye area) and from experience, that turned out BEAUTIFUL for me. I've found that if I apply Covergirl simply pressed powder foundation in the shade "ivory" over the color medium, it turns VERY dark, so I would recommend setting this with a slightly lighter shade if you're using it as a foundation. Hard Candy also doesn't test on animals, and I have not noticed any breakouts from using this. It's not very matte, so you definitely need a setting powder over this. xoxo.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been using Glamoflauge for a couple of years now. I am pretty reliant on this product. I actually use it on my entire face instead of just using it as a spot concealer. I've had bad acne since I was a kid so I have prominent scarring on most of my face; also my skin is just not good with most makeup. I have combination skin and large pores so most makeup just sits on my face terribly. But since I've been using this concealer for so long I've figured out a great routine for it.

For the last year or so I had been applying a primer, then dabbing a SMALL (less than pea size) amount onto my fingers, then mixing that with an even smaller amount of primer and rubbed onto my face, blending with my hands. Just a tiny amount of this product covers all my scars and redness.

Lately I've been mixing the primer and concealer and applying it with a damp beauty blender and applying a small amount of NYC foundation over it with a brush.

Would definitely recommend this product to anyone with acne or scarring. Great coverage, not cakey if you use it sparingly, and one small tube lasts seriously FOREVER. It's easy to find, I buy mine at Walmart in the lightest shade (very pale), it costs like $7 I think.