October 25, 2014 | 1526 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Ehmuhlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is prolly the best store bought concealer I've got it hides all the marks on my face so good ! It's full coverage! And a little goes a long way with this ! It can also be used an foundation of anything and you dont even need a lot to get a good coverage !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by BonjourCherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I've ever tried. It covers up EVERYTHING. I'm usually an NC45 in MAC terms and I use the darkest color which is tan and although it's a little light for me, once I set it with my NYC smooth skin loose face powder, it sets just fine. I believe though that Hard Candy should make more colors for darker "African American" women because even though the product says tan, it's still very light. I've noticed that Hard Candy doesn't make much of anything for darker "African American" women which is sad. For that, I have to take off one lippie. =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is seriously the best concealer you can find in the universe if you don't mind the strong yellow undertone in most shades. It's only C$7 at Wal-Mart as well so it doesn't hurt to try it out.

It's a creamy concealer that feels sticky and has a full coverage upon first layer. The texture is really thick so I wouldn't recommend using this under the eyes. It does, however, do a fantastic job of covering up any kind of blemishes or discoloration, including cystic acne and serious bruises that are black and blue.

The little pencil that comes with it is perfect for spot concealing or cleaning up your eyebrows if you're into sharp precise brows.

HG material. <3

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by stefuhknee

I bought this after seeing rave reviews everywhere. I wanted to love it so bad. However, I could not stand it. First off, the color selection sucks. I picked up one of the lighter shades as it was pretty close to my other concealer shades. Boy, was I wrong?! This stuff was soooooo light it made my skin look ashy. The consistency is so runny, I could barely work with it. I also tried to cover up a tiny little freckle on my hand, I'm talking the size of a ball point pen tip. This failed miserably. If it can't cover up a tiny freckle, how can it cover my blemishes? This stuff went back to the store the very next day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca753

This is high in the running for HG status. I have it in light and the color match is the best I've ever found. It is great for under eyes and blemishes, and the coverage is intense for a cream. I was skeptical, but tried it anyway because it is so cheap, and I am amazed at the quality of this product. I have used this on top of Skin 79 bb cream and several drugstore foundations and it blends perfectly with all of them. I will buy this as long as it is made.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by zrmeda

Heavy duty coverage for under eye circles. It's a little drying for me (34 yo combo skin) so make sure to moisturize before using. I also find it blends best with a beauty blender type sponge instead of using my fingers. Hope this helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Missmakeup789

It is amazing at covering tattoos and acne marks, they're not lying when they say heavy duty. I was hoping it would work well because I have naturally purple under eye circles. It didn't work well for that. I tried applying it all kinds of different ways, let me stress ALL KINDS. With a brush, with a dry sponge, damp sponge, fingers, with 3 different powders, it creased in my little eye wrinkles by my tear duct and I looked funny after about 30 minutes after application. It really goes a long way. A dab the size of a third of a grain of rice covers the whole eye area...but it creases. I did try it one time with a cheap powder (I'm talking dollar store) instead of my more expensive ones and it held up, but I lost that powder. I also loved the pigment so much I wanted to try it as a full coverage foundation one day. I put a dollop with my moisturizer and it looked really well, but an hour later it was sticky and very wet looking, even with powder. So really I just use this to cover tattoos on certain occasions. It says it doesn't transfer but that's not entirely true. I have a love hate relationship with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by AudreyFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty good, especially with the price. My skin breaks out easily and it's hard finding one that also doesn't dry it out! But this worked well for me- only didn't give it 5 lipsticks because it is SLIGHTLY dryish. But overall a very good product, probably the best concealer. Just be careful if using on your eye area- it was a bit rough applying for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dark black Wednesday Adams like circles under my eyes and this is the only concealer that can cover them. I did not have any issues with creasing or blending. I tried many HE concealers and this beats all of them by a long shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by dollllface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! It covers redness & all of my acne scarring on my cheeks from previous cystic acne. I've had very problematic skin for years & this is probably the only product that's been able to completely conceal everything. My fingers help to really blend the product, because it is very thick & "heavy duty"! I was put off by it at first because of the thickness, but it does help to give me the coverage I need.

My face does get oily using this product within a few hours. However, as I have very (& I mean VERY) oily skin, I think it's to be expected no matter what product I use. You definitely need to set it with a powder though, because the one time I wore just this concealer alone (no other makeup) I was oily within the first hour.

This beats my MUFE Full Cover concealer in terms of coverage & even with my oily skin, I prefer the heavy "creaminess" of this concealer rather than the almost "dry" feeling of the MUFE (which I find harder to blend).

The only thing I don't like about the concealer is that sometimes after purchasing it & using it right away, the product already seems "old" - the first squirt has given me oil (or what looks like oil) like the product has separated. It doesn't happen every time, but it is a little worrisome (& gross?) Thankfully it hasn't broken me out!

In terms of shades, I mix Tan & Medium Light during most of the year, & for Mac reference I'm usually NC30-35.