December 22, 2014 | 1855 users online

Highlighters - Lancome - Éclat Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by gbianc

I bought this product over a year ago. I wanted a highlighter for the cheekbones and brow bone that wouldn't be loaded with sparkles. You only need to use a little. It is extremely thin product, and I spill more on the back of my hand trying to get the product out then actually gets applied to my face. The tube lasts a LONG while, I haven't gone through 1/4th of the product yet. I would recommend this product for someone that wants a highlighter that isn't to bold, it catches the light nicely and doesn't make your face look like a disco ball. The product is great for dry skin, and it looks very natural. There is no pink undertones to it, so it doesn't add any colour to the highlighted area. The only reason I would not be repurchasing this product is the price. If I remember correctly I spent close to $40 on the product, and I believe there are better products out there for less.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by robbin11293

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My problem is that I was looking for something a little more noticeable. This highlighter is very subtle. It does a decent job of highlighting, but Physician's Formula highlighter or Moon Beam by Benefit would have been more of my choice. My skin is very oily through the T-zone, so this product didn't stay on very well after being worn for a bit of time I wanted to give this a try and really should have went back for a refund, because it's pretty pricy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by livia1881

I do not use highlighters regularly so I have not tried very many. I have tried Highbeam by Benefit, and Moonbean also by Benefit, Benefit Watts up, and Eclate Miracle. I do not like highlighters that are too shimmery or sparkly and that was the case with Highbeam. Moonbeam was too pink on me. Wattsup is a golden color but I thought it looked too metallic and too warm for my complexion. I have combonation skin, mostly oily through the T-zone and dry on the cheeks. I am 32. My skin does not have any negative reaction to this product. I have sensitive skin, too.

This highlighter feels super light on my skin, like I am wearing nothing at all. The texture is very fluid. You will need to shake this before each application. It comes in a squeeze tube which I like because you can easily control the amount you use and because of hygiene. It lasts all day on me except for the cupids bow, which is just from me wiping my mouth after eating and drinking.

The effect is subtle - it is like the sheen of wet skin. Thats the best way I can describe the effect. It is not greasy looking at all, it just catches the light so, so, so beautifully. I have found the perfect highlighter for me. I use this on the cupids bow, and tops of the cheekbones. This product is so lightweight that you could build it up. I tried mixing it with my undereye concealer and it looks beautiful. I would rec'd if you like a subtle glow without the disco ball effect. Lancome says its a universal color so any skin tone can wear it and I believe it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Adara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector loyalist. Oh wait. I *was* a Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector loyalist. Then I found Éclat Miracle, which goes on basically like the SSP only it is SOOOOoooo much lighter and more fluid. I'd even argue that this makes the effect so much more natural looking because it's so much less thick. Love it. New HG highlighter!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by madneccy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I got a sample of this because I developed a recent addiction to luminizers. I got the 7ml sample. This product is a translucent runny white liquid with micro reflecting pigment that reflects light. The white color is universal so it suits everyone. This luminizer is great it gives you a subtle dewy glow without any glitter/shimmer and is perfectly natural looking. Now, it is insanely expensive like most high-end products. I also picked up the Loreal Magic Lumi primer and believe me its a complete dupe of the Lancome eclat miracle. Love the Lancome one but can't spend the big bucks so I'll stick to the Loreal one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this and OH WOW. I absolutely love it. I mix my foundation on a little dish, then add a drop or two of the EM directly in and mix, then apply to my face. It adds a beautiful, iridescent glowiness without shimmer or glitter. It's subtle yet really brightens up my complexion. Most important, it doesn't cause breakouts and I break out from so many new products.

Others have complained that it's runny and yes, it is thin in consistency. It's easy to mix right in foundation or face lotion. I haven't applied it directly to my skin, but can see how a small dab could add some highlight. Not a cheap product but a little goes a long way, and the benefits are worth the price. I am definately going to be purchasing this full size, probably within the month.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good stuff first highlighter was given to me from a friend who mom has work with lancome forever. takes practice on how the best to use. im looking for something that a bit better though but it is nice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use Eclat Miracle on my under eye area to brighten it and disguise dark circles and it works amazingly for this. I am Indian and like many women of my ethnicity I have problems with dark circles/hyperpigmentation and concealer/foundation alone doesn't brighten and revitalize the area. I bought Eclat Miracle to use on my cheekbones, but one day I tried it under my eye and I was shocked at the difference it made. It needs to be used in small amounts for this, but it can really work wonders in making one's face and eyes look more awake, radiant and vital. Oh, and it is nice for the cheekbones, too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by prachisolanki

I was searching for highlighters in switzerland but didnot get somthing. I planned to order online from ebay or amazon..but it didnot work then one day I saw Éclat Miracle Serum of Light Complexion Illuminator..I just bought it blindly as I couldnot wait so much to see the effect of highlighters on face ...I dont regret for spending tooo much on it ..it is worth buying..first of all it doesnot contain any glittery particle ...noone can make out that you have used highlighter ...so natural ...and glowing ...effect reamins for 4-5 hours .. besides this it enhances the complexion perfectly...skin looks healthy ...i liked it alot ...but quantity is less...48 CHF ..just for little tube stops me from using it daily with my foundation...I keep it for special events...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by xenamarie

Received a GWP size of this and I use a drop of it in my foundation every morning. Now it applies so silky and flawless that I'm going to purchase a full size when I run out. I have to shake the tube before application or it will apply clear and runny without the illuminating part! I haven't used this over makeup yet but may try that. I love how one tiny pindrop of this serum does the trick in my foundation! Amazing difference with this!