Water, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG 18/18, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain Iron Oxides, Mica

on 2/28/2012 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this tinted moisturizer from Kimiko. The sheer coverage gives my skin a natural finish. The formula is light enough to be buildable too. Plus the added benefits of moisturizing and protecting my skin with SPF 25. I'm a minimalist and don't wear a lot of make-up in general. My daily routine is Hydrating Tint and pink gloss.

on 11/7/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Kimiko Hydrating Tint SPF 20 is a silicone-based tinted moisturizer without fragrance. It has buildable coverage, up to medium. It has a physical sunscreen but no whitish cast. I use Sapporo Sand which is yellow-based. There is hint of glow but no glitter with this. Some are more glowy and these are mentioned on kimikobeauty's website.

I use this for a 2-in-1 product. It would work best for normal to normal-dry skins. I am combination-oily and I use with a primer. I may have to dab my forehead only at the end of a long day, not otherwise. I do set with powder and I'm good to go.

The appearance looks like well-moisturized and softly glowing skin. It melds very well with my natural skintone. It does not cause breakouts and is a good foundation substitute.