April 17, 2014 | 1486 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Kimiko

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Sundany

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this tinted moisturizer from Kimiko. The sheer coverage gives my skin a natural finish. The formula is light enough to be buildable too. Plus the added benefits of moisturizing and protecting my skin with SPF 25. I'm a minimalist and don't wear a lot of make-up in general. My daily routine is Hydrating Tint and pink gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Kimiko Hydrating Tint SPF 20 is a silicone-based tinted moisturizer without fragrance. It has buildable coverage, up to medium. It has a physical sunscreen but no whitish cast. I use Sapporo Sand which is yellow-based. There is hint of glow but no glitter with this. Some are more glowy and these are mentioned on kimikobeauty's website.

I use this for a 2-in-1 product. It would work best for normal to normal-dry skins. I am combination-oily and I use with a primer. I may have to dab my forehead only at the end of a long day, not otherwise. I do set with powder and I'm good to go.

The appearance looks like well-moisturized and softly glowing skin. It melds very well with my natural skintone. It does not cause breakouts and is a good foundation substitute.