Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Body Lotion

2.7

water (aqua), glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, isopropyl palmitate, cetearyl olivate, squalane, isopropyl myristate, sorbitan olivate, cetyl alcohol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, borago officinalis seed oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, phytosterols, tocopherol, tocotrienols, squalene, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, octyldodecanol, lecithin, arachidyl propionate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ethyl linoleate, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, sorbitan palmitate, cetyl palmitate, potassium cetyl phosphate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, dimethicone, linoleamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, hydrogenated soybean glycerides, beeswax (cera alba), fragrance (parfum), tris (tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) citrate, xanthan gum, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylgycerin.

on 2/18/2012 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this body lotion. It is by far the best product I've tried on my dry, aging skin. It gets rid of all my dryness and makes my skin soft. I agree with the other two ladies that the fragrance is not superb, but I did get used to it and it's not very strong anyway. I don't like the price but because it's such a fantastic product, I will definitely be buying it again. When I ran out, I tried Olay but, while OK, was nowhere near as good, and have gone back to this after a week of Olay - and what a difference.

on 7/9/2011 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Glad this was a gift-with-purchase, because this lotion is essentially useless. I agree with the PP that this seems like it wanted to be unscented, but ended up with a sunblock-meets-mothballs aroma. The odor lingers, and yet the moisturizing does not. Philosophy should discontinue this. It's not worth the brand name or the ridiculous price.

on 11/7/2010 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is expensive and it smells pretty strange. It's as if they had tried to make it unscented, but it has a sour almost clay-like undertone. Hard to explain. This is a very thick, rich cream and it hydrates well, but it is no better than any thick body cream ~ in fact, my 7 dollar Dove Cream Oil Lotion hydrates better. The coordinating scrub is nice (still not worth the price) but this product was just mediocre at best. I won't repurchase this one.