April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - When Hope Is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by marjetic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this body lotion. It is by far the best product I've tried on my dry, aging skin. It gets rid of all my dryness and makes my skin soft. I agree with the other two ladies that the fragrance is not superb, but I did get used to it and it's not very strong anyway. I don't like the price but because it's such a fantastic product, I will definitely be buying it again. When I ran out, I tried Olay but, while OK, was nowhere near as good, and have gone back to this after a week of Olay - and what a difference.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Glad this was a gift-with-purchase, because this lotion is essentially useless. I agree with the PP that this seems like it wanted to be unscented, but ended up with a sunblock-meets-mothballs aroma. The odor lingers, and yet the moisturizing does not. Philosophy should discontinue this. It's not worth the brand name or the ridiculous price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is expensive and it smells pretty strange. It's as if they had tried to make it unscented, but it has a sour almost clay-like undertone. Hard to explain. This is a very thick, rich cream and it hydrates well, but it is no better than any thick body cream ~ in fact, my 7 dollar Dove Cream Oil Lotion hydrates better. The coordinating scrub is nice (still not worth the price) but this product was just mediocre at best. I won't repurchase this one.