September 1, 2014 | 1822 users online

Polishes - OPI - Glitterland

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Physeter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a glittery cold shade of gold. The glitter is very fine, so it doesn't stick out of the nail polish like some with larger pieces of glitter do. It looks nice on my nails, and isn't obvious when it does chip. However, although it doesn't actually chip very much, I found that it would peel of in big strips, from the second day onwards, and I used a top coat. This was on my fingernails, and it will probably wear better on my toe nails. But, due to the peeling, I won't repurchase, and wouldn't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow, cant believe i didnt review this, but I love this nailpolish. Its the color of 14K gold, beautiful, multidimensional, and versatile. Can be used on with shorter nails as well as long nails, including pedicures. I used this for my indian wedding, and it stood out among other nail polishes I have ever worn and didnt look gaudy on my NC40 skintone. Not to mention long wearing. It was very chip resistant.