April 17, 2014 | 1353 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - addict ultra gloss 982 black tie plum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by doxiedarling

This might be my HG lip gloss! It looks amazing on dark skin, is super pigmented, ultra shiny but not super sticky. Very expensive here in Australia but I can justify it because I love the luxury of it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Boy this lipgloss is pricey!!! I wouldn't have paid 25 for any other gloss of the same Addict line, but this was worth it because of the unique colour. It's a great way to wear dark burgundy for fair ladies like me, a lipstick of the same colour would make my lips just disappear.
The product: super pigmented, goes on smoothly and the intensity is vibrant but buildable. Not at all sticky, it also seems to last pretty long.
However, because of the dark colour, you need to be careful when applying and not just slather it on your lips before going out, or it'll look streaky. I would suggest to apply lipbalm first, blot, define your lips with a nude pencil, and then work the lipgloss. Also, I would keep eye makeup at a minimum (i.e. mascara only) and using a blush with cool undertones to match it. I think that this way looks very classic and sophisticated.
The packaging is brilliant and screams luxury. A very cute clear plastic and silver tube with a good applicator.
Probably one of the best purchases I made recently!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh how I love this lip gloss! It is non-sticky. I mean it feels almost like a lipstick and I have never experienced this with any other lip glosses.Other than that the color is burgundy plum like and has very very tiny shimmers. It has a sheer finish but I guess you can build up if you want.
I bought this with a discount coupon from debenhams so I am not quite sure if I would pay that much without a discount.