Hard Candy Glow All The Way in Glamazon Bronze

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, triethylhexanoin, butylene glycol, dimethiconol, feg-10 dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/peg 10/15 crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, colloidal gold. May contain ( /-): mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470). It's made in the USA and HC products aren't tested on animals.

on 6/17/2015 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product. I have tan skin naturally. This color gives me a perfect glow. So much product for such a good price. Go hard candy!

on 11/10/2014 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product did exactly what I wanted it to. It gave me a really nice, natural tan and a nice shimmery glow. The only thing negative I could say about it is that it does transfer pretty easily.

on 9/30/2014 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't know. We had a good spin but I'm calling it quits. I'd use this on my legs and my shoulders/arms to add some glow during the summer months. Looks great but rubs off like it's its job or something. I don't think I paid it to do that. I'd look down during normal activities, not even sweaty dancing, and it'd be all over the hem of whatever I had thrown on for the night. Just made me wish that I had been doing something fun like sweaty dancing instead of looking at Hot Topic's clearance section all night. It mocked me. We're through.

on 2/25/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product for a specific look. I see a lot of reviews of users liking it on thier body, wich I am sure was its purpose. I actually use it mixed with my foundation, bb cream, or tinted moisturizer.
two things it is good for.:
-Summer when your winter foundations are too light, this will add some color when mixed and a nice shimmery finish in all the right places
-creating a healthy glow for casual make up

I love this product for its versatility and a little goes a long way. I use this product daily and the bottle has lasted me over a year. I literally have to throw it away just to keep it fresh! Good stuff if you like shimmer, or are looking for a glow with staying power and not a powdery look.

on 1/21/2014 12:32:00 AM

This product is okay. It's very pretty but wears off easily. The worst part is that it stains clothes. If you plan on wearing on your body be careful what you wear or where you sit down...rubbed off on my car's seat when I applied to legs in the summer.

on 9/24/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My HG of bronzers!! This stuff is awesome. It actually comes in several colors, I like this one best for a natural looking tan - it does have shimmer (not glitter) but is very pretty. I just with they sold HC at more stores than just Wal-Mart.

I love it. I use this mainly as a blush but sometimes as a body illuminater. I love using it when I'm tan in the summer because it makes me look healthy and glowing. The tube you get is huge and costs only $8. It's very simple to use and I love that it's a tube so you get to control how much product comes out. The packaging is very cute. I have had this tube since last summer and it still has a decent amount of product left.

on 5/9/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have been eyeing this product for months before I decided to purchase it, unfortunately I do not like it as much as my Lorac Tantalizer. I have tired to use it as a body luminizer (since my face breaks out easily) on my NC45 skin it and it does give a lovely sheen if applied lightly but the shimmer is a tad bit too large for my liking. Not a bad product.

on 11/23/2012 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the first step I do to define and contour my cheek bones. I mix it with a tinted moisturizer to help brighten up my face prior to putting on foundation and a matte bronzer (for more drastic but still natural contour)
Great price for the amountÖthe key is to use very little so it doesnít appear to orange or shimmery on the face. I notice if I donít do this step I donít have that extra nice healthy glow. For a while I wasnít even using any blush because this just creates such a beautiful color on the cheeks.. But a nice blush color never can hurt ;-)

on 10/14/2012 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

--------
Edit: Guys Ive had lots of questions from people asking about which one i was talking about..i'm talking about the Darkest shade in this line..not the gold one the tanner..its like chocolate brown and the tube is Orange.
--------
This is the WORST Product
Made my skin ORANGE
and I'm naturally tanned (Nc40)
i just wanted it to even my skin tone out, since my chest and neck are much lighter than my face.
It's sticky and very blotchy

I only used it once, NEVER again
*garbage*