July 28, 2014 | 1294 users online

Highlighters - Hard Candy - Glow All The Way in Glamazon Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by chris4959

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for a specific look. I see a lot of reviews of users liking it on thier body, wich I am sure was its purpose. I actually use it mixed with my foundation, bb cream, or tinted moisturizer.
two things it is good for.:
-Summer when your winter foundations are too light, this will add some color when mixed and a nice shimmery finish in all the right places
-creating a healthy glow for casual make up

I love this product for its versatility and a little goes a long way. I use this product daily and the bottle has lasted me over a year. I literally have to throw it away just to keep it fresh! Good stuff if you like shimmer, or are looking for a glow with staying power and not a powdery look.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Preciosita13

This product is okay. It's very pretty but wears off easily. The worst part is that it stains clothes. If you plan on wearing on your body be careful what you wear or where you sit down...rubbed off on my car's seat when I applied to legs in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Purpledaisy2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG of bronzers!! This stuff is awesome. It actually comes in several colors, I like this one best for a natural looking tan - it does have shimmer (not glitter) but is very pretty. I just with they sold HC at more stores than just Wal-Mart.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by thegirlwiththeredpurse

I love it. I use this mainly as a blush but sometimes as a body illuminater. I love using it when I'm tan in the summer because it makes me look healthy and glowing. The tube you get is huge and costs only $8. It's very simple to use and I love that it's a tube so you get to control how much product comes out. The packaging is very cute. I have had this tube since last summer and it still has a decent amount of product left.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been eyeing this product for months before I decided to purchase it, unfortunately I do not like it as much as my Lorac Tantalizer. I have tired to use it as a body luminizer (since my face breaks out easily) on my NC45 skin it and it does give a lovely sheen if applied lightly but the shimmer is a tad bit too large for my liking. Not a bad product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first step I do to define and contour my cheek bones. I mix it with a tinted moisturizer to help brighten up my face prior to putting on foundation and a matte bronzer (for more drastic but still natural contour)
Great price for the amountÖthe key is to use very little so it doesnít appear to orange or shimmery on the face. I notice if I donít do this step I donít have that extra nice healthy glow. For a while I wasnít even using any blush because this just creates such a beautiful color on the cheeks.. But a nice blush color never can hurt ;-)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

--------
Edit: Guys Ive had lots of questions from people asking about which one i was talking about..i'm talking about the Darkest shade in this line..not the gold one the tanner..its like chocolate brown and the tube is Orange.
--------
This is the WORST Product
Made my skin ORANGE
and I'm naturally tanned (Nc40)
i just wanted it to even my skin tone out, since my chest and neck are much lighter than my face.
It's sticky and very blotchy

I only used it once, NEVER again
*garbage*

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product but it takes a little getting used to and working with how to use it. When I first got it home, I put it all over my face and looked like a glittery oompa-loompa. I slept in it, though, and had a small "tan" when I washed it off in the morning. But I think there are cheaper products to use for self-tanning alone. Played with it some more and found that it makes a nice cheek highlight, I almost use it as a blush. I tried it as a contour cream but the glitter in the hollows of my cheeks makes it a little obvious for that. I've also used it LIGHTLY on my full face under foundation and that works quite nicely. Mixed with body lotion is pretty, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Zaries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rubbed this on my arm at the store, I walked out into the sun later and wow! I had mega glitter action going on. Way too much glitter. It's my personal experience that when ever I see glitter on someone, all I see is the glitter.. I wonder if "she" knows she has junk all over her face? If you're into obvious makeup like from the 80's this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by ilovejordannnn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved this! I bought it today and applied on my whole body! It was great! And it was cheap and didn't cost a whole lot! I love it!