April 16, 2014 | 1380 users online

Treatments - Pantene - Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is now called the "Strengthening Therapy Masque" but it's still in the tub with a pink/purple cap.

I've been using this for 2 months and I'm really happy with this product. I've never had a conditioner make my hair so soft and smooth. I wash my hair every other day and even on the days I need to wash my hair, I can't tell that my hair is dirty. A little bit goes a long way -- I actually recommend using as little as possible and concentrating on your ends. I can see people not enjoying the strong fragrant smell and also I don't like the fact that it comes in a tub because you can't let any water into the tub which is difficult while in the shower.

This will definitely replace my current conditioner and it's pretty cheap too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

About my hair: 3b mixed texture fine wavy hair. Used to straightening and Keratin treatments.

I purchased this based on the overwhelming good reviews and low price. It was actually hard to find, and I ended up ordering it from Amazon. Good thing this was not pricey, because after I used 4-5 times, I threw it out. I tried it as a leave-in conditioner, a rinse-out mask, and an overnight treatment. I did not sense that this product helped with adding moisture or repairing my hair. It just accumulated grime and felt like my hair had a "slimy" coating even after it rinsed out (the reviewer below me also mentioned this).

I have yet to find a hair repair mask, price aside, that works beyond 30%. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask didn't do a thing for my dry ends. I had high hopes, but found that it left my hair feeling like there was some type of film on it (even after thorough rinsing). Tossed it out. Would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sirenablonda7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely over processed hair from highlighting/bleaching and straightening/curling. I was quite skeptical of this mask because Pantene has never worked well for me. Well, this mask is MAGICAL. With just one use, my hair regained its softness and moisture, and I can't stop touching and smelling my hair! Thumbs up Pantene, this is one of my favourite hair products ever now :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Jessma3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this based on all the amazing reviews.

It wasn't that easy to find though, I went to 3 places and found it in the 3rd pharmacy (albeit, I was in a ghetto ish area and selection was pitiful)

I used it twice so far, I only shampoo once to twice a week anyway (my hair is not greasy, and although teased for that when I was younger, now everyone is talking about how you shouldn't shampoo daily, pft).

So I learnt from the first time, you really don't need a lot. I use it in lieu of my conditioner and leave it in under a shower cap so it really soaks in while I soap up.

I have long hair, about breast length, and the first time I had too much, at the end of the week I started getting dandruff type thing because of he excess. I suggest to go lightly at your roots, and apply more at the ends. Just a small dollop. Try not to get it on your face during or after application or while rinsing it out. This stuff is thick and will make your face feel slimy. Yuck.

This leaves hair soft, shiny and healthy looking. Doesn't feel heavier than usual, I didn't really apply hair products in it afterwards so I can't say if that changes anything on that front, but I did curl my hair and use hairspray and it seemed fine.

In short, I'm happy with this and will definitely buy again. I hope the formula or my hair doesn't change because I like how this makes my hair look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would buy this again and again and again.

My hair is thick and fine. Yes hair can be thick and fine. No, I don't know why the hair industry uses fine when they mean thin. I have color, highlights, and a glaze. I rarely straighten it, so I don't worry about heat damage; however, we know that all of those different chemicals and treatments can be drying.

I never use regular put on and rinse off conditioners anymore. I deep condition while I'm in the shower and let the the steam and conditioner work their magic.

This stuff is amazing. I was a bit worried when I opened the jar and the formula was thinner than what I'm used to. It's not watery, just textured more like a hairdress than a conditioner. I didn't need a lot and it worked even better than my regular thick conditioners. I don't have to leave it on for a million years-I think it may have been on my hair about 5 minutes after I combed it through before I rinsed.

The smell is a bit sweet, but nothing intolerable and you barely smell it after rinsing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by salihya

THis stuff works! It took my dry frizzy frayed ends, and turned them into silk! I thought I was going to have to get more of my hair cut. Now I dont have to!! I used the mask after shampooing, and left it in overnight. When I got in the shower the next day I could already see and feel the difference! After I blowdried, I SAW the difference. I will use this weekly for treatments so I can maintain this gorgeous mane!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

ohh i love this stuff! my hair is super damaged this summer from bleaching, pool, tanning and blowdrying. its so dry and frizzy. ive been useing this the past few days and am seeing an improvent in my hair, its softer and shinner. im really loving pantene and am totally open to trying more of there products! this is a really awesome hair mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is a staple item in my haircare regimen, its absolutely amazing. You get a big tub of product for only around 5 bucks - the best hair mask/conditioner I have ever bought. I have extremely long hair, down to my butt, and sometimes during the winter months my hair can become dry, carried away with the wind - leaving it tangled, dull, lifeless, and damaged. This conditioner restored my hair after one use. So manageable, soft, silky, hydrated...Its a miracle product. I was happy to see the high ratings on this product - THE HYPE IS REAL LADIES! If you can get your hands on this - stock up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

where do I begin? My hair over processed thick hair just needed some help and I tried so many products without avail. I tried coconut oil, it made me greasy and hair limpy. I tried shea butter and it made my scalp itchy and my hair look like it has been glued together. I couldn't even spread the butter on my hair. The worst part is that natural butters and oil tend to attract dirt and keep my hair from flowing and feeling soft. I tried this treatment for a month and it's the only product that can actually turn my hair around back to it's natural state. The longer I use it, the more beautiful, full , soft, flowing, and thick my hair becomes. It made my hair shiny too. I didn't get that same result even with jojoba oil. AFter my hair finally recovered, I switch to pantene regular conditioner formula and it has been able to keep my hair soft and beautiful every time. All the positive reviews on this forum are pretty accurate. It's only 5 dollars so there isn't much of a loss. I live in a dry climate and it literally sucks the moisture out of my hair. I have tried just about every single hair treatment at the drug store and nothing had worked as well without weighing my hair down. This product doesn't cause me to break out or get dandruff like many other products. If your scalp is very sensitive, you can try to condition from the ends of your hair upward avoiding the scalp. Too much scalp conditioning can cause build up and hair going limp. the beautiful lengths conditioner doesn't do any good for my hair, but the treament mask works like a dream. I also find the classic conditioner works the best for over processed hair living in dry desert like climate