Natural Collection - colour foundation

1.6

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Ethlhexyl stearate, butylene glycol, dimethicone, steareth-21, ceteatyl alcohol, steareth-2, ceyl alcohol, talc, panthenol, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, methlparaben, sodium polyacrylate, xanthan gum, propylparaben

This is the worst product I've ever tried! I didn't expect much for £1.99 and only bought this as I've ran out of my current NARS foundation and am waiting on the next bottle arriving in the post, but I did at least expect it to still go on my skin like a standard foundation would. I don't think you can even call this a foundation?! The second it touches your skin it sits there and if you attempt to blend it or rub it in at all (which obviously you have to) it just sticks to certain areas and then wipes off completely from other areas?! So you have completely fresh bare patches of skin and orange clunky patches right next to them. I can't put into words how terrible this 'foundation' is. It proves you get what you pay for.

on 7/23/2013 4:10:00 AM

This product is what you'd expect from the price. It's extremely difficult to blend and tends to just stick to one spot. Saying that though, it has lasted me a reasonable amount of time and I do like it. I break out really easily and I found this foundation didn't break me out at all. I think this is a good first foundation as its very cheap.

on 6/27/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I remember buying this foundation when I was about fifteen years old because it was cheap and I was just experimenting with different products. I was very disappointed as the shade I had chosen didn't match my skin (I think I went for Biscuit). It didn't blend at all and looked cheap on my skin. There was nothing silky or quality about it, but for £1.99, what do you expect...

I wouldn't recommend or buy again. I do, however, like Natural Collection nail varnishes :)

on 6/23/2013 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

worst foundation I have ever used!!! definatly do not buy!

on 4/13/2013 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

urgh i hate this foundation.
it was so cheap that i thought it can't hurt to try it...i regret that now! made me break out in spots and just really dried up my face. it is a gloopy orange mess that gives poor coverage and an overall bad effect. the only good thing i can possibly say about it is that the packaging is see through so it lets you know how much you have left...not that i will be using this foundation again.

I realise a lot of reviews on here slate this product, but I really don't think it's that bad.
I've got this in their lightest shade and it is a bit orangey. It kind of reminds me of mustard when you put it on your skin; a thick, gloopy layer of yellow-orange mess.
However, it doesn't take that much blending to have this all worked into the skin and from then, it does actually give quite good coverage.
The consistency of the product is no different from what you would expect- a simple, slightly liquidy cream.
Overall, an OK product. It isn't going to work miracles, but it's going to be a foundation, and quite a good one at that.

on 10/18/2012 5:57:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This product is absolutely terrible.
All of the shades seem to be some obscure shade of orange.
The foundation is is very badly pigmented, it's very watery and it looks almost like murky water. When applying to your face the moment it touches skin it refuses to move, this does not blend to any degree and even if you try it tries to stick to itself and produces really horrible little lumps. Last about 5 minutes. Everyone I know who tried it broke out.
Don't let the price fool you, worst product I have ever used.
Avoid at all costs.

on 8/20/2012 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

PLEASE READ ALL YOU SPOT PRONE PEOPLE
I HATE THIS FOUNDATION SO MUCH,,I WAS ON THE LOOK FOR A NEW CHEAP FOUNDATION AND I GOT THIS,WHEN I OPENED THE TUBE THIS DEWEY LIQUID CAME POURING OUT,,EWWW , I PUT IT ON MY FACE HOPING TO COVER MY PIMPLES,,THIS WOULDNT EVEN BLEND ONE BIT,,IT WAS DISGUSTING,THE NEXT DAY I HAD PIMPLES ALL ON MY CHEEK BECAUSE OF IT,,IM NEVER EVER USING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THEY HAD A O RATING ALLOWED ON THIS ,I WOULD GIVE IT A 0

on 8/12/2011 3:50:00 PM

I hate this foundation.
1. It's orange toned.
2. It gives 0 coverage.
3. It transfers.
4. It falls apart after a couple of hours.

Not for me.

on 1/20/2011 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

By no means do I consider myself pale but I found myself matching with Porcelain (the lightest shade) so if you are pale skinned the lightest shade will probably look a bit orange on you....

When I applied this foundation with my brush the foundation gave a VERY cakey effect and after applying the foundation when I touched my face (20 minutes after-it had enough time to dry) the foundation transferred everywhere. Now, with hands the foundation didn't transfer as much but the lasting power was virtually non-existent. My skin is quite clear albeit a tad dry in certain areas and this foundation clung to those dry patches and emphasised them even more!

Defenitely will NOT be purchasing this again! It is a horrible foundation!