August 30, 2014 | 1716 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nature's Gate - Forget Your Lines

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this serum at my local Marshalls/ TJMaxx for $9.99, and what a steal! I'm in my mid-twenties and have some lines on my forhead, and the begginings on lines in the nasal labial area. This is the first serum I've ever used and I think it's fantastic for the price and esspecially for someone who is young trying to prevent lines. This gives my face a nice plump appearence in the areas that need it. It didn't completly erase my forhead lines ( pretty close though, I have thin skin in that area ), but it filled in everything else. This serum isn't sticky and sinks in quite quickly, the smell is actually quite nice and not overpowering. I have sensitive, dry, and acne prone skin (when I use a product my skin doesn't like it usually reacts quickly), and my skin loved this stuff. No poors we're clogged, no rash, no breakout, no dryness, and most of all no empty promises lol. The actual serum is white-ish in appearence, very thin and moisturizing. If you can grab it at the $9.99 don't hesistate, esspeciallly if you like more natural products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 7:30:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was excited to give this product a try, but unfortunately this product didn't agree with my skin. This product really irritated and dried out my skin after only one use. I did some research on the ingredients listed to determine what could be causing this problem to help me determine what I may want to avoid in the future. I was pretty shocked to learn that the first 2 ingredients listed (rose geranium & lavender) may be cytotoxic and possible skin irritants. Definitely won't be reapplying this to my face again and in the future being more cautious of reading labels and researching ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by insert_name_here86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I wouldnít describe this a serum, more like a light lotion. Thereís a very cooling sensation as you apply this, great for those who arenít looking for a heavy moisturiser. I donít know about diffusing lines, as I donít really have any, but I do experience my skin tightening after application. I also concur with those who say theyíre skin is soft and smooth afterwards. Also, the product itself is white, not orange, as pictured on Makeup Alley. For the price, AUS$20, I donít think they give you much product. I havenít used much, and Iím already nearly finished, with only a quarter of the product left.
I plan on using the bottle afterwards for my foundation. Letís hope it works for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by pasta

I've only been using this product one day but it makes my skin feel divine. It sinks right in with no greasiness and could be the perfect moisturizer for oily/combo skins. My skin also feels plumped. The packaging is a glass bottle with a pump and 1.1 oz. of product. At only $10 at Marshall's I would purchase again and if I like it as much as I think I will longterm, I'd pay full price $25.

Update: still loving the feel but I get a bit shiny using this as an under-makeup moisturizer. Of course that's my skin so there may be no solution. No breakouts and lovely for night use.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by april4

After buying Nature's Gate "Oh What A Night!" moisturizer, I decided to give this a try - I'v only been using this for a few days and I think I see a difference in the one fine line I have across my forehead that is sending me into finging a HG wrinkle cream frenzy. I will continue use and give a better update over time.