Jane Eye Zing in Clubbing

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/13/2011 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This eyeshadow is pretty high quality especially for the cheap price. I like to layer this over my eyeliner to make the color darker. Plus, the subtle glitter is a total bonus. Makes my eyes sparkle! Definitely will be buying this again.

on 7/3/2010 6:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this product when I was in a darker phase. It is honestly too dark for me now. It would be a decent shadow except it is powdery and everytime you try to apply it, it goes everywhere! If you try to get it off it smears! It has great pigmentation though.

on 5/13/2010 4:46:00 PM

The PERFECT charcoal black for a smokey eye!

on 12/17/2009 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was the very first black eyeshadow I ever bought...I was 15 and wanted to get a MAC shadow, but with funds short, I opted for a Jane alternative. I reach for this one more than I reach for Urban Decay's Oil Slick! The fallout is minimal, the color is intense, the glitter is gorgeous, and it stays put. I've bought similar colors over the years, and none of them really have as much impact as this one does.

on 11/29/2009 9:48:00 PM

I really needed a shimmery black eye shadow for when I go out at night and clubbing... so the name 'Clubbing' for this eye shadow is right on the dot! I was skeptical about buying a Jane eye shadow. I got 'Clubbing' as an duo with a white shadow called 'White Lies'. OMG I'm IN LOVE WITH THE TWO!! I use the white on the inner corner of my eyes spreading out a little, and 'Clubbing' on most of my lid. It is very blendable and pigmented, and is GORGEOUS. Jane, you made a great product!!!

on 9/12/2009 10:31:00 PM

I picked this up at Rite-Aid this morning and WOW. This is the most pigmented black eye shadow I've ever tried, even more than MAC Carbon. One swipe and you get a dark, pure black. And for less than $4? I'm sold.

The only thing I don't like is the glitter: very chunky, very sparkly. Not for everyday wear at all. If they could make this black without the sparkle, I would buy thousands of these. (:

on 8/31/2009 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this because it is cheap and had great reviews. I actually hated it. It goes on sheer with the first application and if you keep adding more, it'll get everywhere. I had it all over my cheeks and, when I attempted to wipe it off, it just smeared. I had to start over. I returned it and got L'Oreal Hip instead, and it doesn't have the same problem! Would NOT repurchase.

on 8/27/2009 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my absolute favorite black eyeshadow. It's not too harsh of a black, has a great blendable texture, and the sparkles in it just make my eyes look glam. I bought up all the pots I could find in this shade, since so very few stores are selling Jane products now. Even my boyfriend comments on this shade when I wear it! I love, love, love this black shade!

on 6/7/2009 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It's shimmery black. It has glitters but it's not to glittery. It does a good job as a smokey base. You don't need much to apply so it shouldn't be messy at all.

on 5/14/2009 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really love this eyeshadow, I like that it is not a too true black, it makes it easier to work with. Even though the glitter is real pretty and all in the package it doesn't really show up when you put it on. I like to use it in my crease with a light shimmery color on the lid and it looks so good, like a nice toned down smokey eye, I love it.

Popular Eye Shadows