July 23, 2014 | 1823 users online

Treatments (Face) - Bioelements - Moisture x10

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by melyssa50

This is the ONLY thing that has worked for my skin to stop peeling and dryness in the winter. It is a light gel but sucks moisture from the air and lotion into your skin. I put it on before bed, followed by a moisturizer and then sleep with a humidifier. My skin was in crisis and nothing was working, I went for IPL and the doctor told me to use this for 3 weeks and I'd see a huge difference. I absolutely did. It is expensive, but it lasts for such a long time as you only use a light skim on your skin. The packaging is OK- I have to unscrew the top at the very end to get all of the product out. But given that the most intensive creams haven't fixed my skin like this I don't care. I should mention I have a lot of redness and SD problems and it hasn't at all irritated my skin which is a miracle because everything does.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by June187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG moisturizer. I took one lippie off bc of expense. I use this alone as a light moisturizer because it is the only thing that will not break me out (including gel non comedogenic stuff) and it does it's job. I am not sure about how this works under an actual moisturizer to enhance the effect because I have only used it alone. I like that my face feels healthy and not greasy after using. It is a little pricey for the ammount you get but the fact it won't break me out is worth it. A HUGE plus for me is I have found this to be absolutely amazing for my eye area. It's nice to only have to use one thing and I was so sick of eye creams!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by LindseyZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is serum with Hyaluronic Acid that is supposed to boost the efficacy of the moisturizer you apply after it. The consistency is gel-like and it has no scent. I only received a sample, so I can't comment on the packaging. I was able to get about 5 applications from my sample packet and it's really improved the way my skin feels. This might be my first winter in a long time that I don't have to deal with uncomfortable peeling and flaking. It hasn't broken me out, but I can't say weather it will make a long-term difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. I loved the Hyaluronic Acid so much that I didn't want to wait for this serum to ship, so I went out and bought something similar by MyChelle. It has great reviews, but I now wish I'd been willing to wait for this Bioelements product, as the MyChelle serum has an annoying rose scent. Both are priced in the $40 range and I plan to repurchase Moisture x10.