April 18, 2014 | 1926 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It does not exfoliate or removes dead skin, anything like that.
I wanted to love it, kept using for more than a week and then realized that there is no any difference. My skin does not feel cleaner, softer, it does nothing to my pores.
I can honestly say that Clarisonic Mia is much better. And any scrub is better than this.
US$6 not worth it, it will go back to store.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a great little scrublet! I must add that they sell this at Wal-Mart for around $2 and it's EXACTLY the same, even the same colour.

This little guy helps your makeup come off - every last bit of it, and gives a deep, thorough clean :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been debating for a few months on whether to pick up a clarisonic but this little pad has basically convinced me that it's not worth it. I like that it's a very soft silicone, so it very gently sweeps away dead skin cells as well as makeup and dirt. I find it really relaxing to massage the cleanser into my face, and I find I get a much better cleanse than if I just use my fingers and a washcloth. Because this also helps my cleanser foam up really well, it also cuts down on the amount of product I have to use.

I use this twice a day. In the evening, when I'm removing my makeup, I'll do a quick 15-second scrub to get the bulk of my foundation off, then rinse my face and the pad, and then follow with a second, more thorough round of cleansing to get rid of any leftover dirt. Using this morning and night, I have not had any issues with irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by angerawrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleansing pad is fantastic!! I just got it today at Sephora because it felt smooth and the price is definitely a great value to have this! I'm definitely going to cleanse my face with this everyday with my soap cleanser! Thanks Sephora!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by sari1212

So cheap yet so effective. I use it each morning with my gel cleanser and it's both gentle and excellent at clearing those pores and keeping your skin fresh - necessary for those of us who are break out prone. You can suction it to the shower wall etc to keep it clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by modernaire

Buy it at Daiso - $1.50 a pop. Best cleansing tool I have ever used. It's a small tool, so it fits in even my tiny midget hands. It's made out of some kind of a gelatinous material, so it feels like little jelly alien tentacles are scrubbing your every pore clean of dirt and makeup. And that, my darlings, doesn't feel as scary as it sounds. I wear coconut oil, sunscreen, and foundation, in that order, and this scrubby buddy works really well to get rid of all of that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Reemyn

We don't have Sephora here (I know, poor me), so I bought this online for like $2 (shipping included!).
Mine looks the same as the thingy on the 3rd photo, except that it is pink.

Let me say: WOW. And I have clarisonic. And I used to have a bathroom full of exfoliators and scrubs, but nothing really compares to this. It massages your face, the same time exfoliates very gently and cleans pores effectively. It is not harsh by any means.
Honestly I have no idea how it does all those things, but it really works.. Now I always have these scrubby things at home.
Give this a try.

if you don't like (well, it's hard to imagine, but everyone is different) you can still use it for:
- cleaning your make up brushes (I don't have the Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove, but this could be a cheap alternative - I've used an old one on severeal brushes with great results)
- massaging in body oils/lotions/creams (so soothing!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this little cleaning tool as it's practically designed (I purchased the blue one in images displayed above), inexpensive, durable, and preforms beautifully for gentle manual exfoliation and make-up removal. Never leaves my face feeling irritated and scratched up as the small bristles are soft rubbery material. I've had mine for a few months and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by elisejarnved

I really like this, I don't use it everyday as my skin is sensitive to manual exfoliation, but a couple of times a week has made my skin better. Easy to use and clean. Sometimes though, I find it a bit slippery and hard to hold on to.
Great little tool :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by maimoromo2004

This pad is AMAZING by all means i love it ... so soft & easy to use ... here's my experiance & 1st impression about it ... Hope you like it