October 24, 2014 | 1549 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nivea - Expert Lift Night Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This came on sale on the cheap shelf at shoppers, and i was low on money, so I figured it was good a time as any to try something new. It's a very rich, pleasant smelling cream that moisturizes my dry skin as well or better than the higher end brands. I do find it is NOT fully absorbed quickly, and leaves a slight greasy feel, but by morning it is, and my skin is very soft and well quenched! Now, I only give 3 lippies because the best part of this product ends there for me. It did not diminish my fine lines, nor did it have a firming effect! I wish they'd offer a 'maybe' for repurchase, because if I do, it will be solely for the intense re-hydration I get from it, and only if it is again on sale!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by defineka

I use the Expert Lift Day Cream. It's good too. I have used high brands like Dior, La Prairie etc. But any one of them worked. But this cream, maybe not lifts like surgery but firms my face. I can feel it works immediately when I apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish to blessed GOODNESS they sold Nivea face skincare and MU in the USA! Honestly, I do.

When I went to France to visit my family this summer, I bought a jar of Nivea Visage Expert Lift Night Cream. It's the purple series, for the lucky ones who live in Europe and can get this little gem. Over there, Nivea is a DS brand. I bought this at the supermarket. It's not dirt cheap, especially with the exchange rate. It cost me what? $20-25? Considering what they ask for Olay and Neutrogena, that's not bad.

Anyway, I used this cream to the bitter end. I literally scraped the jar clean. That means about 2-3 months. It's a lovely, soft cream. Not oily at all, but not drying, either. It absorbs completely and leaves no oily residue. I have oily skin that can break out if the prod is too greasy. This cream never once broke me out. And I used it religiously every night, come hell or high water. It softened whatever line I had on my face (I'm 57, but people always think I'm younger). I don't know if the lifting properties are anything to write home about. Then again, I was told (by an expert) that the only thing that really lifts is surgery. Still, this cream certainly made my skin look better. Softer, more toned. It does have some perfume, but it goes away very quickly. And anyway, that never bothered me. I like my creams to smell nice. On my last visit to Sephora I was given a generous sample of a much-touted Korres night cream (I forget the name). It's not bad, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Nivea cream.

I'll guess I'll just have to pester my sister to send me some more, since I cannot find it here. They do sell it online, though. I'm not sure we can post links here so contact me if you want the Nivea link.